• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoff Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

Jimmy Fallon FTw. That cameo almost ruined the miniseries for me.

Was throwing a perfect game through the first 8 question, never got more than 4 after that. It's amazing (although mathematically evident) how quick a few bad rounds can sink you.

1. Had to look at the IMDB page, as I had never seen BoB. Livingston was in Office Space, Lewis was in Homeland. Homeland is more recent and probably has more fan overlap with BoB, so went with him.

9.Circuit City. Thought there were some blockbusters still standing?

10. Figured Embid was recently in the news enough to be the sheep answer. Guess not. Also seriously considered one of the guys from the 2000-2001 team (probably Collison) that came to the Joel and got crushed.

11. VEIL-figured it would be easiest to move a letter a couple slots over from how it was originally arranged. Guess that's not popular.

12. Shark was the first google autocomplete, but I checked that after submission. Figured parents and nonparents alike were most likely to have their lives affected by a baby shower.

to be clear, townie's done a great job this season, and i'm sure he knows that, despite my bitching, i genuinely like him more than i do any of the people scrambling to make sure they're seen slobbering over him here

I’m just here every week to watch the battle between the Townie bitchers and Townie slobberers

Oh and to watch how many weeks my boy knight can finish last

to be clear, townie's done a great job this season, and i'm sure he knows that, despite my bitching, i genuinely like him more than i do any of the people scrambling to make sure they're seen slobbering over him here

Well obviously the feelings from team sloberrer are mutual.

I’m just here every week to watch the battle between the Townie bitchers and Townie slobberers

Oh and to watch how many weeks my boy knight can finish last

Knight’s performance this season was Donda-level disappointing.

5ncwuk.jpg

honestly just love the attention thx fellas

ok so we will skip next week and return recharged for the CHAMPIONSHIP

The only person I’m more protective of than Townie is my sweet little Gooner.

Yeah, but Gooner has to wear a bike helmet when he goes for his ice cream treat at the store. Way easier to watch out for him than Chad thunder cock townie.

Yeah, but Gooner has to wear a bike helmet when he goes for his ice cream treat at the store. Way easier to watch out for him than Chad thunder cock townie.

Big talk from Donkey Dead Last

unless there are a ton of monday thru thursday submissions you're getting (there aren't!), i think you're missing the point

He's not. You have M-F to check the board and see what time. Stop blaming the Shepherd for your shortcomings.

Back