• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury updates

Looks like Fox and Greer are listed on the depth chart which is fantastic news for the Deacs.

I'm not sure that means that both are playing, although as others have pointed out Clawson indicated that he was confident Fox would.

ETA: both Fox and Greer were listed before the UVA game and neither played.

Last edited:
So is the Davis transfer, the o-lineman from Maryland, ever going to play?

I'm not sure that means that both are playing, although as others have pointed out Clawson indicated that he was confident Fox would.

ETA: both Fox and Greer were listed before the UVA game and neither played.

That’s a good point. I’m hopeful they both play and have some confidence Miles will. I just really want to see Greer absolutely blow Cunningham up if he escapes the pocket and tries to tuck it and run.

So Zion Keith and Nick Anderson at safety for this game? I think both are more than capable, but losing Davis is bad news. Getting Greer back healthy is going to be really important. The bye is coming at a good time.

So Zion Keith and Nick Anderson at safety for this game? I think both are more than capable, but losing Davis is bad news. Getting Greer back healthy is going to be really important. The bye is coming at a good time.

Wouldn't be surprised if the WF training staff wasn't thrilled about Greer coming back to play on the Carrier Dome turf.

Boy are we inexperienced at safety.

Zion and Anderson have played a lot. They know what they're doing, and they have excellent CBs next to them. It would be really nice to get a straight answer about Greer though.

If he wasn't playing so well at LB, I wonder if Clawson would consider moving Masterson to rover and Redd to safety.

No way we move Luke the way he is playing at LB - no matter what happens at safety

It is theoretically possible T. Davis could come back for another year with a medical red shirt year, but I would be surprised if that happens after his multiple injuries and surgeries. That was his reputation at Maryland as well..
Always injured. T. Davis has spent more time with Wake Medical than Wake foorball.

As a junior at MD, Terrance Davis missed 6 games in 2018, as a senior, he missed 8 games in 2019, as a grad student at WF, he missed all of 2020 and all of 2021. He graduated from HS in 2016. He has degrees from MD and from WF. I believe he is 23. Anything is possible, but doubt he will play football for Wake Forest.

Zion and Anderson have played a lot. They know what they're doing, and they have excellent CBs next to them. It would be really nice to get a straight answer about Greer though.

If he wasn't playing so well at LB, I wonder if Clawson would consider moving Masterson to rover and Redd to safety.

Nick Anderson has a really quick reaction time. That 4th down pass he jumped vs. UVA. Unreal. He makes a decision and fires. Unfortunately he is slow so he cannot chase crossing routes. Zion hits. Holmes and Carson have been solid.

Losing Davis hurts. Need Greer back.

Seems smart not to rush players back for Cuse before a bye week going into what could be the biggest back stretch of games in Wake history.

..do.. do people not know by know Traveon Redd is one of the 2 starting high safeties?

Back