• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury updates

pdogdke

Reaction score
What's our injury situation going into FSU? I know who is already out for the year. Any big injuries on Sat? Is CBS ok? i saw him slow to get up and hobbling off the field, but didnt look serious. do we get anyone back that had been out in week 1 and/or 2? thanks,

What's our injury situation going into FSU? I know who is already out for the year. Any big injuries on Sat? Is CBS ok? i saw him slow to get up and hobbling off the field, but didnt look serious. do we get anyone back that had been out in week 1 and/or 2? thanks,

Should get Jasheen Davis and Nasir Greer back (arguably two most valuable players on defense). Kern should be ready to go at QB if needed. Ellison will be back at running back.

Questionable are CBS, Terrance Davis, Nick Andersen, and Tyler Williams.

Should get Jasheen Davis and Nasir Greer back (arguably two most valuable players on defense). Kern should be ready to go at QB if needed. Ellison will be back at running back.

Has even been able to play at all for us yet?

Thanks. Hope CBS can go.

Would great to get Tyler Wiiliams back. He can be a force on the D-line. Wake can use all the pressure on FSU QB's they can get. Even better if the pressure is just the D-line having a good game.

Tyler Williams played.against UVa. Don't know what the status of Greer and Fox are for Louisville, hopefully we get both back.

From hearing Clawson talk, I think Fox will play, but doubt Greer will against Lville.

ON THE ABSENCE OF MILES FOX AND NASIR GREER
Clawson: “I'm confident that we'll have Miles [Fox] back next week. We'll see with Nasir [Greer]; those guys both have muscle pulls. You know, again, and I've said this before, if today's game was for the ACC championship, I think both those guys would've played. But if we played them there was a chance that you're going to miss them for the next two or three weeks, and with where we are, we have other big players rather than risk injury with them. We've got Tyler Williams back today which was a great addition. And so, we've got other guys we can put in there and let Miles get healthy and hopefully he'll be good to go next week.”

is there any expectation that davis is gonna play this year?

Always injured was Davis' rep at Maryland. That doesn't seem to have changed at Wake.

It'd be nice to have another piece for an O-line that is already performing really well without the projected starter (Nash) at RT to start the season.

Last edited:
It'd be nice to have another piece for an Online that is already performing really well without the projected starter (Nash) at RT to start the season.

That is looking more and more like it will have to come from the young guys. Sell, Petibon, Clapp, Elmonus.

Only Petibon played against UVA (3 snaps).

This unfortunately might be the most important thread on this board moving forward. Having depth and a good number of super seniors helps. Did Evan Slocum play against UVA? Also curious if and when Will Smart plays. He seemed to have a pretty good motor. Go Deacs!!

This unfortunately might be the most important thread on this board moving forward. Having depth and a good number of super seniors helps. Did Evan Slocum play against UVA? Also curious if and when Will Smart plays. He seemed to have a pretty good motor. Go Deacs!!

Evan was not listed in the PFF and snaps breakdown. So probably not. Nick Andersen played a lot of snaps. Very successfully. Dude is playing himself into future Sunday work.

He started and played 8 snaps, per PFF.

Looks like Fox and Greer are listed on the depth chart which is fantastic news for the Deacs.

Back