• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury updates

Jasheen Davis has moved up to an OR with Johns at the starting DE spot. That's great to see - he was a force in the NC State game, and is our next Boogie.

Jasheen Davis has moved up to an OR with Johns at the starting DE spot. That's great to see - he was a force in the NC State game, and is our next Boogie.

Wayman has been getting some good reps too.

Yeah, I think we see Roberson and Williams but no CBS. Hope I'm wrong. Would love to see Johns out there as well as Garnes.

Yeah, I think we see Roberson and Williams but no CBS. Hope I'm wrong. Would love to see Johns out there as well as Garnes.

Johns is playing. While Clawson didn't give any other injury details today, he did confirm Johns was a "go".

Johns is playing. While Clawson didn't give any other injury details today, he did confirm Johns was a "go".

That’s excellent news in my opinion. Broken record here, but I hope we blitz all afternoon long.

I was on Deacon Hill on Saturday and didn't have the best view, but it seemed like Roberson was not in the game a few times early on, as if he had an injury going in or one that occurred very early.

I think neither will play. And I think CBS also will not play.

Are you speaking as a doctor, employee of the athletic department, or both?

Well I think all 3 will play. I am countering the bad vibes.

Realize we won’t know anything official until game time but any speculation on who’s in or out for Saturday? We’ll finally find out which guys Clawson would play “if it was the ACC championship game” :)

This is the one for all the marbles - Bowl game is a celebration of season and winning bowls doesn’t matter anymore

Of all the people we need to play who might not be 100%...it's Greer. He's a complete game changer against a team like Pitt.

Back