• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 Saturday on ESPN

awesome play.

although curious that roberson and perry weren’t in the game

Alright, let's get FSU to turn it over here, Deacs take it in for another TD and we lock this up.

Last replay looked like Morin could have reached the ball but pulled his hands back to let it through. Great awareness.

Wake Offense still doing work. Now the D needs to clean up its act and get another stop.

Impressive poise there from Sam to wait for his receiver to come open. I thought he was gonna take off.

Nice throw too.

Took a false start penalty just to pad the offensive stats. Duh

Well, Norvell, maybe tell your players to let go of the opponent when you're 5 yards out of bounds

They ran like 4 clips of Wakes graduation before finally explaining why they were doing it.

The graphic said, “Earlier Today 2020 Graduation.” That’s self explanatory.

Last replay looked like Morin could have reached the ball but pulled his hands back to let it through. Great awareness.

I think that Williams #13.

I mean RGIII keeps changing his mind about that penalty. Like he just goes with whatever the current take is.

every time they show fans, i wonder which one of y'all i'm looking at

Back