• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 Saturday on ESPN

I like how FSU Warchant radio calls Deacon Hill....Snuggy Hill. Laugh at our fan base. Laugh at our venue. It's awesome. All that important shit when you are a P4 program with no quarterback. They don't even have an AD. They have a dumb coach who allows DC, OC, Players talk to the press every week on 3 losses. No one in charge of anything. Clawson is God compared to the stupid shit this program does.

Snuggy Hill is kind of funny. I love our stadium. It fits us. Clawson has succeeded at Wake by selling our strengths, not trying to be UNC.

Snuggy Hill is kind of funny. I love our stadium. It fits us. Clawson has succeeded at Wake by selling our strengths, not trying to be UNC.

That moniker is fantastic at telling the tale. At our Snuggy Field there is not a single bad seat, not one.

Groves Stadium is the best venue of all P5 if you actually want to watch the game of football. Once you're beyond the 5th row in the upper deck you may as well watch the game on your mobile device at Death Valley, Kenan and Duck Campbell Soup Bowl Stadium with the soup can colors.

Last edited:
Back