Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536

Thread: Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 Saturday on ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by IamThunderbolt View Post
    I get that many of us older Deacs tend toward pessimism/smoke and mirrors explanations for wins, but this take is bad if you watched the game.

First - Wake rarely (I want to say never, but Iím sure we have at some point) plays s cover 2 - were normally in cover 3 or quarters. However, the FSU OC just sucks at his job as weíve run man free a lot this season and he didnít pick up on it.

But more so, our guys just flat out outplayed FSU. It wasnít some rag/tag Little Giants team out there. FSU was out coached, out-muscled, and out-skilled.
    [Michael Scott "THANK YOU" dot GIF]

Quote Originally Posted by liveanddiedeac View Post
    Clucko picked us so we're good.
    Clucko is 32-38 straight up on picks this year.....

Quote Originally Posted by deachus View Post
    Clucko is 32-38 straight up on picks this year.....
    So he can probably beat ATS in Tic-Tac-Toe.

I like how FSU Warchant radio calls Deacon Hill....Snuggy Hill. Laugh at our fan base. Laugh at our venue. It's awesome. All that important shit when you are a P4 program with no quarterback. They don't even have an AD. They have a dumb coach who allows DC, OC, Players talk to the press every week on 3 losses. No one in charge of anything. Clawson is God compared to the stupid shit this program does.

Snuggy Hill is kind of funny. I love our stadium. It fits us. Clawson has succeeded at Wake by selling our strengths, not trying to be UNC.

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Snuggy Hill is kind of funny. I love our stadium. It fits us. Clawson has succeeded at Wake by selling our strengths, not trying to be UNC.
    Our stadium is great, period.
    boorish ruffian

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    That moniker is fantastic at telling the tale. At our Snuggy Field there is not a single bad seat, not one.

Groves Stadium is the best venue of all P5 if you actually want to watch the game of football. Once you're beyond the 5th row in the upper deck you may as well watch the game on your mobile device at Death Valley, Kenan and Duck Campbell Soup Bowl Stadium with the soup can colors.
    Last edited by DeacAssured; 09-22-2021 at 04:27 PM.