• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping an unpleasant deuce in the guest bathroom and now worrying the cleaning lady is going to clean that next is a pretty funny peak first world problem. As I type this it appears she's moved to the vacuum so I should be safe.

really? seems like a pretty standard piece of information due to the way AWDs wear tires

yeah I had to look it up after the service rep told me this to make sure I wasn't being upsold. found an Outback forum and many similar posts and everyone's like, first Subaru, eh?

Man, Wind River is a brutal and amazing movie. Jeremy Renner is just so good.

I’m really glad I saw that one in the theater because I think the big screen really hammers home the desolation of the landscape.

Mad Max: Fury Road also really benefited from seeing it on the big screen.

I wouldn't guess 9 months of driving would burn through enough tread to make one new tire alter the car's performance (unless it was a ton of mileage). But I'm far from an expert.

I mean, to be fair, the story is pretty damn wild. Random cross country van trip, domestic dispute captured by cops hundreds of miles away, fiance (presumably) kills girl and ditches her body in the Wyoming wilderness, hightails it back to Florida, tip from random photographer who happened to have the van on camera leads authorities to body, fiance then disappears into Florida wilderness, fiance's family won't cooperate even with girl's family pleading for help.

There will def be a Netflix series.

This would be off the charts with a Murdaugh connection.

I’m really glad I saw that one in the theater because I think the big screen really hammers home the desolation of the landscape.

Mad Max: Fury Road also really benefited from seeing it on the big screen.

Dune is apparently a must see how the big screen too

Dropping an unpleasant deuce in the guest bathroom and now worrying the cleaning lady is going to clean that next is a pretty funny peak first world problem. As I type this it appears she's moved to the vacuum so I should be safe.

I had to ask the cleaning lady to step out for a bit so I could use the bathroom on her last visit

damn how many of y'all have people who come to clean yr places?

along with guys to cut my grass it's an incredibly awesome expenditure of cash to save time/energy. especially since the cleaning is like a bi weekly reset of the house.

Every other week cleaning is probably the last expense I’d give up in life.

Even my poor country ass has a cleaning lady.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back