• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not on a regular schedule yet. Think we're about to go monthly. We do a decent job keeping it clean (no kids) but every now and then could use some professional help.

we've talked about having a professional come every year but yeah

our housekeepers are 2x/month and yard guys are every wed. i roll my own trash and recycling to the street and drive myself to work. my butler handles most everything else.

Just passed a Dude wearing a big baller brand tee shirt. Makes me regret not going forward with BumBustBricks.com

our housekeepers are 2x/month and yard guys are every wed. i roll my own trash and recycling to the street and drive myself to work. my butler handles most everything else.

i mean you're creating jobs and making your life more enjoyable all at the same time

damn how many of y'all have people who come to clean yr places?

we just hired someone for the first time in five years of marriage and seven years of living together while we were out of town, and i've rarely seen my wife so happy

who knew the side of the washing machine being dusted would bring such joy

we can only afford it to be like an every other month thing but it is nice to get that depth of cleaning

right we straighten shit up in advance. our people clean baseboards, toilets, mop floors, clean the gas range from all the crap my kids spill on it, etc. I make up my own bed and everything.

okay well we've lived together for two

so i have five more years to go i can dig that

so far just the general courses: public speaking, interpersonal comm, and this semester i'm teaching mass comm/media

Oof , reminds me of wake where I pulled an all nigher preparing for public speaking final at noon, then crashed at 11AM and slept through it which resulted in me having to retake the class

how much do you guys pay for cleaning?

I pay $80/visit and it takes her about 2 hours

pretty weird for to hear a non-kid person to hear/see a lament about not getting time to do whatever they want

Elaine: See, this is what Jerry’s doesn’t understand. We can see each other. We can see each other every day, but it doesn’t mean we are back together.
Puddy: I mean I love just seeing you and having sex.
Elaine: Yeah.
Puddy: Not having to do all that…you know…work.
Elaine: Well, either way…
Puddy: All that calling you, and buying you stuff…
Elaine: David…
Puddy: Caring about how everyone at work isn’t as smart as you. It’s brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back