• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall is the best season and horror movies are the best movies and leaves changing are the shit and Halloween is the best holiday so yeah how can you not love this time of year.

Don't forget the pumpkin spice lattes

Ummmm, I don't wanna change your opinion of me, but guilty. We put our Halloween decorations up this weekend. I freaking love Halloween. It's better than Christmas.

same. decorations are up.

But the question is, are you into all kinds of super expensive costumes and shit or just taking your kids trick or treating and general stuff like that?

My wife loves to make the costumes herself and they're always themed as a family. We were all Frozen characters last year, deep sea divers, little mermaid and an octopus the year before that. The year before that was my favorite because my daughter was Jackie Kennedy and my wife and I were secret service agents.

One of the last times I tried I almost burned down my 12 unit apartment complex with a grease fire that took 4 extinguishers to put out. Was probably 15 seconds away (and/or it re-lighting one more time as we ran out of fire extinguishers) from the whole place going up during chicken cutlet night at the palmab03 household. I'll pass.

Bruh this sounds like something RJ would write when folks called out his typos. You could just learn a skill that is super easy that billions do worldwide to survive.

i love that my kids love halloween. i'm sort of ambivalent on the holiday. i remember really loving it as a kid. sort of felt like a mini-christmas b/c the decorations would go up at school and we'd do halloween themed stuff. all of that fades away until you have kids.

Oooo and the Pumpking beer

This right here... they have a Coffee Pumpking now which is pretty solid too. The only problem (depending on how you look at it) is they're both like 9% booze and will fuck you up real quick if you drink them like a regular beer.

Oh and Halloween is a 2nd/3rd tier holiday. Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, all better. Hell I may prefer Memorial Day/Labor Day (day off work, start of summer/fall/football).

i love that my kids love halloween. i'm sort of ambivalent on the holiday. i remember really loving it as a kid. sort of felt like a mini-christmas b/c the decorations would go up at school and we'd do halloween themed stuff. all of that fades away until you have kids.

yeah same, adding in parties in college and the first few years after college. but this year will hopefully be the first real Halloween with our son. last year we dressed him up in a costume and went to dinner with my in-laws and that was it.

Also on the Pumking bandwagon. Definitely the best fall beer. Haven’t tried the version with coffee yet.

may be the wrong thread but i am anti pumpkin flavored anything. have yet to find something i like. especially beer.

I like Halloween because I like the fall. Easily my favorite season. I can’t wait for my outdoor fireplace and cooler weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back