• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing the Deacs tonight but got a pretty nice slate of concerts lined-up this weekend: 2 nights of JRAD + Trey on Sunday #nevermissasundayshow

Weather looks awesome for this weekend -- low 70s and sunny

My boss is out of the office all day. Time to pull up YTTV for some Ryder Cup action.

I think there’s a real possibility that I’ve read Of Mice and Men more times than anyone alive.

A little ketchup dripping off your burger or next to your fries mixing in with baked beans is actually pretty tasty.

i've heard of the Masters but I'm not really into golf tbh

Missing the Deacs tonight but got a pretty nice slate of concerts lined-up this weekend: 2 nights of JRAD + Trey on Sunday #nevermissasundayshow

Weather looks awesome for this weekend -- low 70s and sunny

Heady weekend.

Pretty disappointed in JRAD for not figuring out a Colorado date this summer; would have had no trouble selling out multiple nights in the state.

Heady weekend.

Pretty disappointed in JRAD for not figuring out a Colorado date this summer; would have had no trouble selling out multiple nights in the state.

I've probably posted this before, but they were originally supposed to play here April 2020 (I bought tix Nov 2019 while riding up to the top of Monserrate in Bogota). Got moved to Oct of last year, then Oct of this year, then moved back to Sept 25. And in doing so they added a second show. So my original tix are good for tomorrow night's show.

Picking out a new pair of glasses or sunglasses stresses me out unnecessarily

Picking out a new pair of glasses or sunglasses stresses me out unnecessarily

Thought I lost a pair at a concert recently and was super bummed because it was the second pair of Smiths I had to replace in 12 months so I went with a brand called Knockaround...figured if I was going to start churning glasses, I might as well get inexpensive ones. They've turned out to be a solid pair and I'm really happy with them. The Smiths I thought lost turned up a week later - my concert buddy had taken them home by mistake.

Last edited:
I just bought my second pair of Shady Rays, just wait for a 50% off sale so like 25 bucks. with a toddler who loves to grab glasses, it seems like a decent enough price for polarized sunglasses.

I just bought my second pair of Shady Rays, just wait for a 50% off sale so like 25 bucks. with a toddler who loves to grab glasses, it seems like a decent enough price for polarized sunglasses.

i would but i am blind

i will probably get a pair of goodr's for when i run/exercise outside, which is about the only time i do not wear my prescription glasses. my friends who have them swear by them. https://goodr.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back