• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m at a lego store and holy shit they’ve licensed everything now. And there was easily like 50 sets I could buy in there

I saw Star Wars lego helmets at target and I was so close to buying every single one.

awaken and likely knight jerked off at 922 last night

This was one of the best weekend for sports for me that I can remember. It's very rare that I get to watch each of Wake FB, A&M FB, ManU and the Cowboys in the same weekend (especially since most of wake's games are on the ACCN which I don't get), but even more rare for all four to win in the same weekend. And the dominating performance against F$U plus the last second exciting wins for United and the Cowboys just made it all the more sweet.

Ok, now y'all can troll me for my sports allegiances (other than the Deacs, that is).

Wake, Dawgs, Arsenal, Panthers - WINNERS !

Almost time to start paying attention to MLB.

Bet he doesn’t have an NBA team, just an allegiance to whoever Lebron plays for

I just cheer for whatever team Lamelo Ball is on.

d7e0ebf8cecbc5203f5d9d2d4c94cb31.jpg

Bet he doesn’t have an NBA team, just an allegiance to whoever Lebron plays for

I don't really pay much attention to NBA, but the team I've historically followed is the Mavs. But the fact that I also pulled for the Spurs when Timmy played for them, means I'm not that big of a Mavs fan.

I used to be a huge pacers fan because of Reggie Miller, but now I’m pretty much a bandwagon of whatever player I like.

Riley Skinner Clutch and Tanner Price Clutch are both 1-0 as Wake fans (not real baby names). Wife’s water broke at Buffalo Wild Wings late last weekend (hopefully they let us back in some day). Boys were early so we are in the NICU for a bit but all and all we are doing well and looking forward to coming home.

Now, does anyone know how to get in contact with Clawson so I can get them on his recruiting radar?

congrats! read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child soon. Helped us make it through twin boys 18 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back