• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on contacts years ago and am full-time glasses

never got prescription sunglasses

I read it in 6th grade as well. My problem with my one read through of the books is you could cut half the word count and it would not change the story. 25% is a travel log of greenery and fresh air. 25% is about food and long bottom leaf.

It is quirky and funny, which works in 6th grade. Also, in retrospect I quite like the notion that big events often happen to people just going through their lives living. Bilbo was on an epic journey, found the ring or rings, flew on a eagle, was attacked by giant spiders, orchestrated a jail break, was a major factor in a war, spoke to a dragon, but really he was mostly interested in food and scenery like it was just another series of day.

Our golf course has lost a few trees from storms over the past few years and man it can be tough to find a place to pee. Not ideal for old white guys.

My in-laws are really pushing us to go on a cruise with them during spring break, and I really don't want to go on a cruise, so I'm trying my best to convince them to fly to an all-inclusive for 5 days instead. Anyone have any recs on a relatively cheap(because they're relatively cheap people) all-inclusives that I could convince them with?

I'm trying to imagine what an inexpensive all-inclusive resort looks like and how bad the food is.

1je0gmns4do71.png

there is not much less appealing to me literature-wise than a novel called State of Terror co-written by Hillary Clinton

i enjoy products what will revolutionize my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back