• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating good this weekend. prepped Kenji’s carnitas to go in the oven around noon tomorrow. made a fresh batch of homemade cookie dough & just took a few out the oven. Might make some Cuban black beans to go with the tacos tomorrow.

They tell this to everyone, I think

Could be. I know a handful of people who’ve gotten lasik and been very happy with the results but I was never too amped about getting my eyes lasered anyways. Fine just rolling with the glasses.

Could be. I know a handful of people who’ve gotten lasik and been very happy with the results but I was never too amped about getting my eyes lasered anyways. Fine just rolling with the glasses.
It wasn't the laser I was afraid of. It was the scalpel to the eyeball. I don't think they do it that way anymore, thank God

Was ready to settle down last night and watch the game live for the first time in a while and then my 4 year old told me she swallowed the sharp metal object she found in the parking lot. Which prompted an ER visit and x rays to discover she made that up and it was probably a sharp tortilla chip from dinner. So yeah, back to my normal schedule of watching fb games on recordings.

Aww man that’s terrible. So sorry. Guess I get to look forward to that in the next few years.

Was ready to settle down last night and watch the game live for the first time in a while and then my 4 year old told me she swallowed the sharp metal object she found in the parking lot. Which prompted an ER visit and x rays to discover she made that up and it was probably a sharp tortilla chip from dinner. So yeah, back to my normal schedule of watching fb games on recordings.

My irrigation system flooded our side yard and had to have my neighbor come help me find the shut off valve because our idiot former owner didn’t put it in a logical place.

Didn’t have much time for bachelor fuckery this week but kicked the weekend off nicely with the Deacs last night. Went on a nice 2 mile walk with the dogs this morning and now have the house all opened up watching golf and enjoying this perfect fall day. Walking over to my new cocktail spot maybe mid-afternoon to throw back a few drinks then maybe an edible and fire pit action later. Might even take a page out of the Palma playbook and order a sushi feast for delivery.

My wife just massacred a bunch of 6yos in laser tag at my kid’s best friend’s birthday party. Like, just camped in an elevated position and sniped them for 10 minutes.

Last edited:
I have no idea WTF is going on in that video other than two guys are fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back