• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodrs are fine, although you get what you pay for quality wise as they’re $25 polarized. I’ll def buy another pair when one of mine walks off.

Bad: my first pair the lens layers started separating and sweat/dirt started getting between them so now they’re kind of cruddy/cloudy in those spots.

Good: when I told customer service they shipped me another pair for free. So now I have a clean pair and a knock around beach/pool/run pair for the price of one. Also the rubberizing works well so they really do stay on your face when running and old man sweating like I do.

Meh: lens quality. my good pair of Smiths is practically prescription quality by comparison.

I had this exact same experience and outcome (clean pair and shitty pair I still use).

so how much does a bounce house cost to rent for a party

I dunno but there's a house down the street from me where the owners clearly own a blowup house, slide, etc (whatever the whole genre is called) business. they always have something blown up in their yard and shit gets way more deluxe than the standard bounce house.

Yeah, it depends on what you get... But it is pretty reasonable and they usually set it up for you and take it down (and if they charge extra to do that - PAY IT).

We've never rented one, but our neighbors do it relatively often.

October is the best month. Change my mind.

Me neighbors across the street bought a nice one for $300. Nothing flashy but 6 kids can comfortably bounce in it and it has the slide off it. The bust it out for special events and bday parties.

Me neighbors across the street bought a nice one for $300. Nothing flashy but 6 kids can comfortably bounce in it and it has the slide off it. The bust it out for special events and bday parties.

We own one as well. It's awesome. We call it the napmaker and our garage is big enough to let the kids use it in the case of inclement weather.

Why would someone commit suicide in a universe where programmable droids exist

Let’s not get into the nitty gritty ok.

There was a pretty large convo around the maneuver that it ruins everything we know about warfare in the galaxy.

Second voyage in my new-to-me motor boat yesterday (my dad decided he is too old to have a boat anymore and gave it to me) and it was awesome. Took it to the gulf coast, anchored, went snorkeling, saw a sea turtle, a spotted eagle ray, a frigate bird (above the water), flying fish, some dolphin...fucking great time.

Then had a tire blow-out on the trailer on the ride home. We had to leave it in a family dollar parking lot with a bike chain through good wheel for "security" drive 40 minutes to Walmart get a spare, a jack, a tire iron, and chocks, drive back to the family dollar and change the tire. Some dude in the parking lot of Walmart started yelling at me and said "I'll shoot you in the face, n*gga!" because he thought I was laughing at him when I was laughing at something my kid said. As we returned to the Family $ someone was backing their truck up to our trailer and boat as if they were about to steal it and peeled out as we arrived and approached them. Also the jack we bought in haste wasn't tall enough to get the new tire on, so we used a shard of concrete to get a 6" boost. Got home after dark and the dog had shat in the bathroom because he was cooped up for 4 hours longer than expected. Turned into a real shit show of an afternoon.

Some of us are real men that take care of our own landscaping.

My 3 year old son does more yard work than I do.

He has a toy push lawnmower and he legit follows two of my neighbors around when they mow their lawns... Sometimes for like 2+ hours.

He also has a toy weed trimmer that he pretends to use while our lawn people are here doing our yard.

When we go to Home Depot or Tractor Supply, he has to sit on every single tractor they have outside the store before we're allowed to enter.

When we got back from vacation in Florida last week, the first thing he did when the minivan pulled into the garage is get out his toy lawnmower because the grass had gotten too long while we were away.

He's way more of a man than I am already.

People that don't like Summer the best are sub human trash.

November is a fucking trash month for mouth breathing rubes, it's dark when you get off work and the weather sucks. First half of October in Texas is manageable, second half becomes winter and rain trash.

Sounds like you live in a trash state.

I enjoy summer but early October is easily my favorite time of year.

Let’s not get into the nitty gritty ok.

There was a pretty large convo around the maneuver that it ruins everything we know about warfare in the galaxy.

only if hyperdrives are cheap

People that don't like Summer the best are sub human trash.

November is a fucking trash month for mouth breathing rubes, it's dark when you get off work and the weather sucks. First half of October in Texas is manageable, second half becomes winter and rain trash.

i do not think you know what winter is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back