• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am home alone with a newborn, am I allowed to do a Peloton class with the baby in a bassinet in the room or is that bad parenting?

What the hell else are you supposed to do when you're home with a newborn and aren't dealing with a destroyed undercarriage?

We were driving home from Florida last week and passed a free-standing Japanese Sushi restaurant in the middle of nowhere rural Alabama. I kid you not, there was literally nothing else in a 5-10 mile radius, aside from farms and a high school.

I kind of wanted to stop and try it.

We were driving home from Florida last week and passed a free-standing Japanese Sushi restaurant in the middle of nowhere rural Alabama. I kid you not, there was literally nothing else in a 5-10 mile radius, aside from farms and a high school.

definitely a side mission location for GTA

What kind of rolls can you make with Brim and Crappie?

I think I may have been there once but I only ordered fried rolls.

damn congrats!

got me thinking about marriage/life now

Last edited:
CT Redux: Prayers for young Mr. Malfoy

A fairly large pack is ideal in fending off coyotes.

Yeah, I'm pretty good on hot takes right now. I also have pretty minimal patience these days for selfish/asshole comments that are supposed to be 'funny' or part of someone's shtick. I like to think it's a shtick because I don't like to believe any one person could be so selfish about so many things.

Yeah, I'm pretty good on hot takes right now. I also have pretty minimal patience these days for selfish/asshole comments that are supposed to be 'funny' or part of someone's shtick. I like to think it's a shtick because I don't like to believe any one person could be so selfish about so many things.

or catamount is one of the bigger pieces of shit we've had on here

that dude sucks

r kelly guilty on all counts

losing Ignition (remix) was a bummer I'm still sad about

or catamount is one of the bigger pieces of shit we've had on here

that dude sucks

I just can't understand how someone's response to a bunch of people being assaulted and injured is to just complain about what they were (legally) doing... instead of condemning the person who targeted them? It's truly mind-boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back