• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love how pissed off the sports boarders get about stuff like WFU being called "The Swiss"

or just if you're going to spend time on a sports message board learn to take a joke? good lord

I was more thinking about catamount when I typed that. Geez. if you're going to spend time on a sports message board learn to have thicker skin? good lord

(In all seriousness though, I do think the whole "learn to take a joke" thing is bullshit. How about people just not make asshole jokes?)

I was more thinking about catamount when I typed that. Geez. if you're going to spend time on a sports message board learn to have thicker skin? good lord

(In all seriousness though, I do think the whole "learn to take a joke" thing is bullshit. How about people just not make asshole jokes?)

yeah, just make better jokes, people.

What are y'alls favorite cut of steak. I think it is pretty hard to beat a Ribeye.

SATSFACTION !!

Hanger, skirt, ribeye

Grilled a tomahawk ribeye a few weeks ago that was great. had a huge cap, which is just about the best piece of beef you can eat.

This pregnancy I've been craving london broil, which is what... flank steak? I haven't had red meat/steak in almost 20 years.

I do not have a gall bladder anymore and I miss steak.

Me neither and I eat it probably once every week or two. No big issues (at least in the short term).

I've said it on here before, but Chuckeye is the best cut for the money, IMHO. It can be hard to find, as there are only 2 cut per cow, but it's basically one rib up from the ribeye and about 1/2 the price ($7.99 almost always at the Teeter). Flat Iron/Hanger is another good cheap cut. Seems like flank and skirt are on the more expensive side these days.

and a turkey attacked me when I was lil so I took up a pledge to eat as much of those bastards as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back