• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could probably go without a steak for the rest of my life and be totally fine. it can certainly be great food but tremendously overrated

i could probably go without a steak for the rest of my life and be totally fine. it can certainly be great food but tremendously overrated

I'll agree to this. My wife doesn't eat beef so we never make steaks at home (the tomahawk I mentioned was for my mom's bday at her request). I rarely order one when out, unless at a steak house or if they have some interesting sounding cheap cut. But a steak house is never the type of place I'll pick to go to.

I feel this way about filet. I'd take a perfectly cooked burger over a perfectly cooked filet any day of the week.

and a turkey attacked me when I was lil so I took up a pledge to eat as much of those bastards as possible

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten turkey outside of thanksgiving except for deli style turkey on sandwiches.

I was more thinking about catamount when I typed that. Geez. if you're going to spend time on a sports message board learn to have thicker skin? good lord

(In all seriousness though, I do think the whole "learn to take a joke" thing is bullshit. How about people just not make asshole jokes?)

A hunter kills a deer, field dresses it, and brings it home for dinner. He knows his kids are picky eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is, so he doesn't tell them.

His son first asks, "What's for dinner, Dad?"

"You'll see soon enough", he replies.

They start eating dinner and his daughter keeps asking him what they are eating.

"Ok", he said, "Here's a hint. It's what your mother calls me once-in-a-while."

His daughter spits out her food and exclaims, "Don't eat it, Johnny! It's a fucking asshole!"

A hunter kills a deer, field dresses it, and brings it home for dinner. He knows his kids are picky eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is, so he doesn't tell them.

His son first asks, "What's for dinner, Dad?"

"You'll see soon enough", he replies.

They start eating dinner and his daughter keeps asking him what they are eating.

"Ok", he said, "Here's a hint. It's what your mother calls me once-in-a-while."

His daughter spits out her food and exclaims, "Don't eat it, Johnny! It's a fucking asshole!"

:laugh:
Asshole dad jokes are fine.

i'm sitting through a DUMBASSED meditation thing as part of a work exercise

Whoa. Mako level food take

bro, filet is hella lame. only time I ever eat it is I usually cook a whole tenderloin for my family at the holidays, and it's made better with horseradish sauce and mushrooms, but gimme that fattier, beefier flavor from other cuts (or a burger).

Steak is tasty but a little one more and super filling, so kinda limits the type of meal you have

Doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious

bro, filet is hella lame. only time I ever eat it is I usually cook a whole tenderloin for my family at the holidays, and it's made better with horseradish sauce and mushrooms, but gimme that fattier, beefier flavor from other cuts (or a burger).

Red roses are hella lame, because they don't go as fast as a red Ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back