• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. how do they bring things to school? i'd much rather have everything in a backpack than having to keep up with a computer/notebook/pens/etc.

Fits in their computer case mostly.

I honestly can't remember if I used a locker in HS or not. I assume I did, but I think we also had MWF and TT classes, so I might have just alternated the books in my backpack every day. Doesn't matter, but I'm kind of troubled that my addled mind can't remember that at all. My senior year of HS was marred with some significant trauma, so maybe it's just some kind of PTSD that's making me forget.

Dafuq? You just sit around and write prose kinda like the haiku's in Ghosts of Tsushima?

No one in my IB program used a locker, so I didn't either. We had block scheduling my first two years, but switched to a 7 period day the last two. I didn't switch out backpacks but in hindsight prob should've since I was always annoyed at having to repack it each night.

I honestly can't remember if I used a locker in HS or not. I assume I did, but I think we also had MWF and TT classes, so I might have just alternated the books in my backpack every day. Doesn't matter, but I'm kind of troubled that my addled mind can't remember that at all. My senior year of HS was marred with some significant trauma, so maybe it's just some kind of PTSD that's making me forget.

It's ok, it was a very long time ago.

I spent as much time as possible at my locker in high school because the girl with the locker next to mine was a 10/10 smokeshow. In a graduating class of ~800, she was top 1 or 2 females.

It's ok, it was a very long time ago.

200.gif

We filled an empty locker near mine with so many water/Gatorade bottles to the point where it was completely full and would overflow the minute someone opened it, unless you knew it was coming. We slipped a note under the office door of our "Dean of Discipline" telling him some stolen goods he was looking for were in that locker. Will never forget the look on that asshole's face as the bottles rained down on him. A decent % of them had dip spit in them and were not all the way sealed, which made it exceptionally awesome/gross.

We filled an empty locker near mine with so many water/Gatorade bottles to the point where it was completely full and would overflow the minute someone opened it, unless you knew it was coming. We slipped a note under the office door of our "Dean of Discipline" telling him some stolen goods he was looking for were in that locker. Will never forget the look on that asshole's face as the bottles rained down on him. A decent % of them had dip spit in them and were not all the way sealed, which made it exceptionally awesome/gross.

Fantastic prank - well done.

where we stand on Thoreau in general on the boards?

I am a Thoreau fan. I recognize that he was a flawed man, but he also had a tremendous influence on people like Muir and Edward Abbey. He, and I guess Emerson, had a massive influence on the concept that Nature has value in and of it self, which was a really important concept in conservation or nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back