• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show the parents that they are trying to get the kid to follow rules but he just refuses and they need to work on it at home.

The mom is the one that chose to post it on TikTok and then someone else reposted it to twitter. The Day care was not planning a social media blitz, they were probably trying to show the parents that their kid wasn't following the rules and took video evidence because a lot of parents have a hard time believing that their perfect little angle would do something wrong.

seems like everyone is an asshole in this situation, especially the kid

mildly nsfw drug content

E_ptA_SWYAMRqxM

my neighbor has been growing buds. has some of the dankest of dank buds right now. white and fluffy with purple and orange hairs/spots and crystals all over. Better than anything I've found black market or legal. He probably has 5 or 6 pounds over a few plants. Anyways, he's my new best friend. We've been doing a neighbor dad night cap with his homegrown for the past couple weeks. The issue is he's trying to dry it and toke it as fast as possible so it doesn't go bad. I'm helping his efforts

He's trying to normalize it, so anyone who comes to his house he offers some to. These can be 85 year old neighbors walking their little yorkie dog, plumbers, electricians, yard workers, randos he's never met...etc...it's pretty ridiculous. He's in his mid40s and has a couple kids and great job. When I ask him why he's so open about it and if he worries about getting popped or taken down by a narc, he says as long as he makes a difference in advancing the conversation towards legalization, he is OK with any consequences.

seems like everyone is an asshole in this situation, especially the kid

Meh, if I am right, the day care staff is only being performative for the parents' benefit, so that's not really asshole behavior, other wise, yeah.

He's trying to normalize it, so anyone who comes to his house he offers some to. These can be 85 year old neighbors walking their little yorkie dog, plumbers, electricians, yard workers, randos he's never met...etc...it's pretty ridiculous. He's in his mid40s and has a couple kids and great job. When I ask him why he's so open about it and if he worries about getting popped or taken down by a narc, he says as long as he makes a difference in advancing the conversation towards legalization, he is OK with any consequences.

Address ?

I mean if yer woman was home like she was supposed to be your kid wouldn't be getting abused

Meh, if I am right, the day care staff is only being performative for the parents' benefit, so that's not really asshole behavior, other wise, yeah.

Even if you are in favor of mask mandates, most people would realize that mandating masks for kids younger than 5 or 6 is pretty useless. They are too young to understand or comply.

Also I mean I know cloth masks are a sign of courtesey at this point, but should we just be n95 or nothing at this point?

Even if you are in favor of mask mandates, most people would realize that mandating masks for kids younger than 5 or 6 is pretty useless. They are too young to understand or comply.

Maybe.

I am putting a lot of speculation into this. I don't really know what is going in the video, just saying what it looks like to me.

I don't think it is abusive to try and get kids to follow rules, even if the rules are foolishly conceived. Abusive would be slapping his hand every time he touched the mask, or yelling at him to put it back on, or some sort of repeated negative admonishment that wasn't working. They are clearly trying to be positive and applaud him when it's over his nose and mouth and very calmly replacing it when he takes it off.

Anecdotal but my 3yo is pretty much a sociopath but has no problem wearing her Minnie Mouse or Paw Patrol mask when we ask her to.

the Enlightenment was a mistake, I've always said that

Also I mean I know cloth masks are a sign of courtesey at this point, but should we just be n95 or nothing at this point?

cloth masks may not work as well as n95s or whatever, but common sense tells me they help.

At a light right down the street from my house just now I was behind a huge black Escalade with the plate �F #54� and a retired NBA player plate holder. Safe to say I was just in the presence of WF royalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back