• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a light right down the street from my house just now I was behind a huge black Escalade with the plate �F #54� and a retired NBA player plate holder. Safe to say I was just in the presence of WF royalty?

�F #54� was my favorite all time Wake player.

Damn, I was beaten to that joke by at least three people

Can’t remember if I mentioned this before but I’m watching a documentary series about these guys trying to ride a 100 foot wave in Portugal and it’s beyond insane.

There’s a job posting for why I do out in either CO or WY. Single Cav would 100 percent be up for moving to CO (I’ve never been to WY).

Even if you are in favor of mask mandates, most people would realize that mandating masks for kids younger than 5 or 6 is pretty useless. They are too young to understand or comply.

lol what. masks are required for 2+ yr olds at my kids school and every kid there has no problem with it based on what I've seen. My son is about a month away from it being a requirement so we've been introducing it slowly but it turns out he was actually excited to wear a mask into school and now loves it (idk how long he keeps it on for since it's not a requirement). Biggest problem he has is just taking it on and off with his developing motor skills.

lol what. masks are required for 2+ yr olds at my kids school and every kid there has no problem with it based on what I've seen. My son is about a month away from it being a requirement so we've been introducing it slowly but it turns out he was actually excited to wear a mask into school and now loves it (idk how long he keeps it on for since it's not a requirement). Biggest problem he has is just taking it on and off with his developing motor skills.

Obviously this is all anecdotal but good for you and your son. As I have observed kids that age struggle to wear the mask properly, even if they are willing and cooperative. They are playing, running around, not paying attention and the mask ends up below their nose or hanging off completely much of the time.

cloth masks may not work as well as n95s or whatever, but common sense tells me they help.

If someone was trying to sandblast you, would a window screen make it hurt less? My answer is definitely yes. So cloth masks are good.

#accountant talk, just reconciled dating back like 10 years of my partners capital accounts that were imbalanced and no one knew why and it took me me like 14 months to sort out but it's finally DONE. Just in time for a meeting tomorrow to ask for a raise.

I def procrastinate to the extreme. Took me 14 months to do it, but actually schedule a meeting tomorrow to go over it and lo and behold it gets done the night before!

Anybody made kenji’s carnitas? Looks so good & incredibly easy.

Can’t remember if I mentioned this before but I’m watching a documentary series about these guys trying to ride a 100 foot wave in Portugal and it’s beyond insane.

Yeah, we've watched some of that. Those guys are nuts. And those waves out at Nazare are ridiculous. I remember watching them years ago on a trip along the Portuguese coast before I knew that they were a thing and thinking that they were unsurfable.

JJ Redick retiring

hope he moves with the strength of the condor into this next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back