• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy the US sure does get emotionally invested when things happen to moderately attractive blonde white chicks.

Yea, I still don't know why the fuck everyone cares so much about this.

She was a soft 6. That's not worth the energy.

Holy shit some prominent poster on the Maryland boards was also co-host of a 247 radio show and apparently dropped the N word on a live broadcast. V bad look.

I mean, to be fair, the story is pretty damn wild. Random cross country van trip, domestic dispute captured by cops hundreds of miles away, fiance (presumably) kills girl and ditches her body in the Wyoming wilderness, hightails it back to Florida, tip from random photographer who happened to have the van on camera leads authorities to body, fiance then disappears into Florida wilderness, fiance's family won't cooperate even with girl's family pleading for help.

There will def be a Netflix series.

So there are all sorts of stories in the local news now about Northern VA counties implementing a $0.05 plastic bag fee at stores. It's been law in DC since 2009 and I just kind of assumed that by now it was that way everywhere. But people are up in arms about it, so I guess not.

I mean, to be fair, the story is pretty damn wild. Random cross country van trip, domestic dispute captured by cops hundreds of miles away, fiance (presumably) kills girl and ditches her body in the Wyoming wilderness, hightails it back to Florida, tip from random photographer who happened to have the van on camera leads authorities to body, fiance then disappears into Florida wilderness, fiance's family won't cooperate even with girl's family pleading for help.

There will def be a Netflix series.

didn't know any of this and it feels great, tbh.

kinda feels like this means we're never getting the wrens follow up full length project but this is promising nonetheless

The story about Peter Thiel growing his Roth IRA to $5B is absolutely wild.

Holy shit some prominent poster on the Maryland boards was also co-host of a 247 radio show and apparently dropped the N word on a live broadcast. V bad look.

deets?

Lots of people go missing on federal lands, including national parks. I seem to get targeted for those news stories. Usually there is not much to report. Person is missing and that’s all we have.

2 women were killed while camping in the Moab area last month. I read that the store where one of them worked was the place where the call to the police was made to report the domestic incident with Petito. That was the day before those 2 went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back