• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's an album you've tried for years to convince people/friends is good but you've never been able to

mine is Eisenhower by The Slip

I think El Paso is a unique place with great food and pretty surroundings. It will be a letdown going to the Sun Bowl after making the CFP this season, but I can live with it.

I think you can have fun and enjoy everywhere you travel. Except Roanoke. Fuck Roanoke.

Also, listen to this man who goes by Mr. Worldwide.

i am strongly anti sax and dave matthews band

hell yes. Dave Matthews and his band suck balls. The way THEY use sax makes me change off of their music instantly and I find myself thinking less of anyone who really likes them.

just had to explain to a client and their R&W insurer why our due diligence report had a page from a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEAL included with it. if any of you are with K&S, you or your colleagues heard me having to fall on the sword to explain how this went out. fucking a man. (The guy who is 40 years old and should be capable of not MIXING UP FUCKING REPORTS before sending them to clients is not going to be getting a glowing review from me.)

Is there any other workplace that holds mandatory forced sales pitches like the public school system? Being forced to sit through a 45 minute legalshield presentation on my own time right now along with every other staff member. This is bullshit.

Last edited:
Is there any other workplace that holds mandatory forced sales pitches like the public school system? Being forced to sit through a 45 minute lifelock presentation on my own time right now along with every other staff member. This is bullshit.

mandatory? man that's whack

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Saw Dave Chappelle live at a small venue here in Durham right before the pandemic and man he was so good.

sorry i accidentally did a critical race theory

plama send me a yahoonews article so i can rebalance my humors

Lol the wharf is not part of what makes dc any good

everyone knows that what makes DC great is the river.

in related news, Charlotte is getting construction underway on some new riverside district so we can join the ranks of cities with....stuff next to a river or something

in related news, Charlotte is getting construction underway on some new riverside district so we can join the ranks of cities with....stuff next to a river or something

lol creekside district

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back