• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
been getting blown up with cold emails for this or that product/service

has anyone ever had a beneficial outcome from email solicitation from an unknown person?

I've been getting a lot of cold emails and LinkedIn messages since I started my new job. I guess people just troll LinkedIn for people with my job title then try to guess your company's email address format.

Admittedly I grow real crops for a side hustle so I'm not hella worried about trying to impress anyone with my grass.

i feel like i'd have you somewhere high on the list of people who probably just cut their grass with goats/sheep

i feel like i'd have you somewhere high on the list of people who probably just cut their grass with goats/sheep

Gotta spread rep. Kory if you enjoy a fine plate of cabbage this year, you’re welcome.

Coincidentally my students are watching a clip on the dust bowl right now.

man, I guess one thing they don't tell you about AWDs/Subarus is that if you gotta replace one tire you gotta replace them all. got a screw in one tire, was bringing it in anyway for an oil change and wanted to see if patchable, but just outside the limit. always nice to get all new tires on a car you bought 9 months ago.

I've never changed the oil on my push lawnmower and I bought it for like 120 dollars 7 years ago.

like you've never even added oil ever?

that's pretty crazy unless you only mow annually or something

we just switched to an electric mower -- I'm a fan

i dunno, briggs/stratton engines are pretty damned durable (just assuming here), especially older ones

like you've never even added oil ever?

that's pretty crazy unless you only mow annually or something

we just switched to an electric mower -- I'm a fan

Like I put it in when I bought it and then just said fuck it.

speaking of mowing the lawn, our building has a rotation of mowers and one is this 15 year-old girl who put forth the worst mowing job I've ever seen yesterday

Has anyone made an Earth Wind and Fire joke yet?

speaking of mowing the lawn, our building has a rotation of mowers and one is this 15 year-old girl who put forth the worst mowing job I've ever seen yesterday

You haven't seen my neighbor. It was clear when they moved in about 3 years ago that they had never taken care of any maintenance. After a few weeks he brings home a brand new corded push mower. That last one use. A few weeks later I come home and he's on a riding mower for his little suburban dream yard. He's about halfway finished as I am driving up. He had the blade so low he wiped out half his grass. It was nearly dirt. He has gotten better but he still can't keep a straight line so for a few days after mowing it's a sht show. He's very nice though.

man, I guess one thing they don't tell you about AWDs/Subarus is that if you gotta replace one tire you gotta replace them all. got a screw in one tire, was bringing it in anyway for an oil change and wanted to see if patchable, but just outside the limit. always nice to get all new tires on a car you bought 9 months ago.

Lesbians, man.

Wait, what? I've had AWDs (though not Subarus) and this has def not been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back