• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Star Wars right now. The Holdo Maneuver might be my favorite scene I’ve ever seen in a theatre. Was amazing. 10/10.

What’s the line now? Wild to think we’re edging up near the favorites

dd33d33d0bf430a958a9ad957a03c925.jpg

6 months of 10x AMEX points at restaurants

Anyone able to do the crossword this morning? I keep getting server errors. Tried the website and apps on two different devices.

Still catching up... Making progress.

Just got to the part where ~$40 was paid to have sushi delivered. I have 3 kids and I still can't wrap my head around ever doing that.

Our cleaning lady comes once a month and we pay $200. She is amazingly thorough. Is here for 4-6 hours each time.

QUESTION: What do you folks do about lawn service in the winter? At my old place, I just told the dude that was enough for the year (sometime in Nov/Dec when the leaves stopped falling) and we'd see him in the Spring when it was time to get going again. But my neighbors here think that is weird and continue to pay in the winter. I can't understand what they are paying for... Grass will be dormant and no leaves will be falling. Why do I need a guy and his crew to come to my home once a week when there is nothing to do?

Just got to the part where ~$40 was paid to have sushi delivered. I have 3 kids and I still can't wrap my head around ever doing that.

Our cleaning lady comes once a month and we pay $200. She is amazingly thorough. Is here for 4-6 hours each time.

QUESTION: What do you folks do about lawn service in the winter? At my old place, I just told the dude that was enough for the year (sometime in Nov/Dec when the leaves stopped falling) and we'd see him in the Spring when it was time to get going again. But my neighbors here think that is weird and continue to pay in the winter. I can't understand what they are paying for... Grass will be dormant and no leaves will be falling. Why do I need a guy and his crew to come to my home once a week when there is nothing to do?

We have an annual contract that is $150 a month so I feel like it evens out. That includes a bunch of services in addition to just mowing. They’ll plant a certain number of flowers and put down mulch at cost.

That being said my backyard currently looks terrible so I’m reevaluating. The owner lives in our neighborhood and is a super nice guy.

I watched most of Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi last night and man, that movie blows.

plama for as much as you like sushi that seems like a pretty #basic plate

Some of us are real men that take care of our own landscaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back