Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast

Thread: CT Redux: Comedy has died

It was a fun movie tbh
    We're going to be good again.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    So, did this dick go to this movie and then tweet this? Dude you went to this movie.

Watching Star Wars right now. The Holdo Maneuver might be my favorite scene I’ve ever seen in a theatre. Was amazing. 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by dartsndeacs View Post
    Thinking of taking Wake +3000 to win the ACC
    Good call

but why
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Good call
    I messaged my buddy still in Vegas about it this morning a good 5 hours before the Clemson game. I wasnt able to get anything down. Just missed it

What’s the line now? Wild to think we’re edging up near the favorites

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    people didn't like that? this is awesome. people just want to sound cool and tweet stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    What’s the line now? Wild to think we’re edging up near the favorites
    +1100

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar

6 months of 10x AMEX points at restaurants
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

I'm shitting out my whole fucking life.

Anyone able to do the crossword this morning? I keep getting server errors. Tried the website and apps on two different devices.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Still catching up... Making progress.

Just got to the part where ~$40 was paid to have sushi delivered. I have 3 kids and I still can't wrap my head around ever doing that.

Our cleaning lady comes once a month and we pay $200. She is amazingly thorough. Is here for 4-6 hours each time.

QUESTION: What do you folks do about lawn service in the winter? At my old place, I just told the dude that was enough for the year (sometime in Nov/Dec when the leaves stopped falling) and we'd see him in the Spring when it was time to get going again. But my neighbors here think that is weird and continue to pay in the winter. I can't understand what they are paying for... Grass will be dormant and no leaves will be falling. Why do I need a guy and his crew to come to my home once a week when there is nothing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post

Just got to the part where ~$40 was paid to have sushi delivered. I have 3 kids and I still can't wrap my head around ever doing that.

Our cleaning lady comes once a month and we pay $200. She is amazingly thorough. Is here for 4-6 hours each time.

QUESTION: What do you folks do about lawn service in the winter? At my old place, I just told the dude that was enough for the year (sometime in Nov/Dec when the leaves stopped falling) and we'd see him in the Spring when it was time to get going again. But my neighbors here think that is weird and continue to pay in the winter. I can't understand what they are paying for... Grass will be dormant and no leaves will be falling. Why do I need a guy and his crew to come to my home once a week when there is nothing to do?
    We have an annual contract that is $150 a month so I feel like it evens out. That includes a bunch of services in addition to just mowing. They’ll plant a certain number of flowers and put down mulch at cost.

That being said my backyard currently looks terrible so I’m reevaluating. The owner lives in our neighborhood and is a super nice guy.
    Hungry

I watched most of Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi last night and man, that movie blows.

plama for as much as you like sushi that seems like a pretty #basic plate

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I watched most of Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi last night and man, that movie blows.
    Yes it does but the holdo maneuver and the throne room are great.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post

Some of us are real men that take care of our own landscaping.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Anyone able to do the crossword this morning? I keep getting server errors. Tried the website and apps on two different devices.
    same here

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I saw the first Lord of the Rings and thought it was meh. Never saw the rest.
    This was me, as well. Actually fell asleep at one point.

Thinking of reading the books.