• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you missed the part where I said I bought a lawnmower 7 years ago for $120 and still have never changed the oil. Btw, it still works amazing.

I bought a similarly priced mower in Raleigh 4.5 years ago, and have also never changed the oil. Zero maintenance, and I run over all kinds of shit. Just pump that bad boy 10 times when you start and we’re good.

Homeland is incredibly rewatchable. I missed the last few seasons and decided to start over from the beginning.

Do any of y'all have an aquarium service? I'd love to have a baller aquarium yet wouldn't want to spend any portion of my life maintaining it. If I had this, I don't think I'd watch television.

8c40ac44-0fc2-4043-80dd-261acdbbe3df-living-room-aquarium.jpg

Last edited:
kids generate a SHIT TON of laundry. I'm not really exaggerating on this point - I suspect that i have washed at least 2000 pounds of my kids clothes in my life, and at least some of them had skidmarks. My favorite part is how they'll put something on that doesn't fit anymore, then when they take it off, they throw it in the laundry. I'll wash it ten times before I realize that there's no way they're wearing these kids Gap jeans anymore.

Once I did my youngest son's laundry and stacked it. He had approximately 20 shirts, 20 pants and shorts, and 4 pairs of underwear. I called him in and asked if he saw any issues with this ratio and he just shrugged. I had to explain to him that underwear should be changed MORE often than the exterior clothing.

One of my favorite days is when we told the kids we aren't doing their laundry anymore. If i'm feeling benevolent I'll run it through the washer and dryer but folding is on them. Which is why it usually sits in a giant pile in their beanbag until I threaten them.

So the images of white border patrol agents on horseback assaulting Haitian asylum seekers with whips seem a little problematic.

So the images of white border patrol agents on horseback assaulting Haitian asylum seekers with whips seem a little problematic.

200 years ago, who could have predicted that a country's borders would be so problematic to enforce? Like, I assume people who border jumped in the distant past in the bloc countries were just shot on sight. I should read and learn about it.

My b. Disregard on account of I didn't read the PC thread on the Tunnels. Don't wanna wreck the chat thread.

Thanks to Instagram and Twitter I’ve learned there’s a weird subset of adults (some of who I know personally) that are super in to Halloween. Basically treating September like the start of the holiday season.

Thanks to Instagram and Twitter I’ve learned there’s a weird subset of adults (some of who I know personally) that are super in to Halloween. Basically treating September like the start of the holiday season.

Ummmm, I don't wanna change your opinion of me, but guilty. We put our Halloween decorations up this weekend. I freaking love Halloween. It's better than Christmas.

i hate halloween. i am the halloween grinch. i go out to dinner to avoid trick or treaters. this year i'm leaving the country (hopefully)

I mean I like Halloween and this will hopefully be the first year my son can trick or treat but I’ve seen people posting countdowns to Sept 1 starting in like July.

Fall is the best season and horror movies are the best movies and leaves changing are the shit and Halloween is the best holiday so yeah how can you not love this time of year.

Spooky szn

Fall is the best season and horror movies are the best movies and leaves changing are the shit and Halloween is the best holiday so yeah how can you not love this time of year.

But the question is, are you into all kinds of super expensive costumes and shit or just taking your kids trick or treating and general stuff like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back