• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i love fall and looking forward to watching sports all weekend on the porch by the fire. i just hate halloween and i will not apologize for it. if you need an excuse to get drunk then just pound some drinks.

yeah i love fall and looking forward to watching sports all weekend on the porch by the fire. i just hate halloween and i will not apologize for it. if you need an excuse to get drunk then just pound some drinks.

You scared of clowns or something, bro?

my neighborhood has become the spot for kids to come wreck shit on Halloween, so that's no good

We do a family trip down the Creeper trail every year during peak leaf season, and I think that the 6yo is gonna take her bike down this year for the first time. Excited/apprehensive about that prospect.

I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I had about a 2 month phase in high school where I listened to a lot of ICP. It's probably my least favorite thing about myself.

I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I had about a 2 month phase in high school where I listened to a lot of ICP. It's probably my least favorite thing about myself.

they're retiring. better get to one last Gathering while you still can. maybe RTQ will join for one last hurrah.

You guys remember when RTQ came out as a Juggalo? That was amazing.

She was also a big chemtrails believer IIRC

your mom still calls you her lil' Juggalo.

I mean they had 2 platinum and 5 gold records. And I think going to a gathering would be an amazing cultural experience. I think it was the AV Club that did a five part piece on what it was like, and it sounded transcendent.

Insane Clown Posse tho

I love ICP as much as the next Juggalo, but they still creepy.

You guys remember when RTQ came out as a Juggalo? That was amazing.

Holy shit. i didn't know. From what I've read on the internet, it's possible that a female Juggalo is a Juggeltte?

I listened to them my junior year of high school.

my neighborhood has become the spot for kids to come wreck shit on Halloween, so that's no good

I feel bad that we did this a couple years in high school. My friends were delinquents - lot of busted up mailboxes, pumpkins smashed against front doors, etc. I think the worst thing I ever did was flip a porta-potty into the middle of a street, which still seems a little funny. My one idiot friend toppled over these big concrete gargoyle looking things at the entrance to someone's nice house. They had to be worth a lot of money, and shattered everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back