• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they had 2 platinum and 5 gold records. And I think going to a gathering would be an amazing cultural experience. I think it was the AV Club that did a five part piece on what it was like, and it sounded transcendent.

gotta love a good shit show and the gathering seems otherworldly.

My wife lets it be known to all of our students that she stays up on Halloween and has a 12 gauge loaded with rock salt and we’ve never really had an issue.

My wife lets it be known to all of our students that she stays up on Halloween and has a 12 gauge loaded with rock salt and we’ve never really had an issue.

Is this a thing? I want to try this now.

you pour rock salt down the barrel

the important part is you gotta pour water into the barrel too to solidify the salt for optimal shooting

also rock salt alone isn't super explosive so the real experts pry open a battery and pour that in too

Sounds like a challenge to fuck up Makos house on Halloween, challenge accepted

probably a bad idea to post on here that your wife threatened to shoot her students

remember how awesome that Vader hallway scene was in Rogue One the first time you saw it

I feel like I should clarify that my wife wouldn’t actually shoot one of our students with rock salt just for tping our yard.

You good Mako, as long as she’s not teaching CRT everything else is fair game.

I take a little powder
Take a little salt
Put it in my shotgun
And I go walkin' out

Chuba, chuba, wooley, booley
Lookin' high, lookin' low
Gonna scare you up and shoot you
'Cause Mr. Charlie told me so

I won't even take your life
Won't even take a limb
Just unload my shotgun
And take a little skin

Chuba, chuba, wooley, booley
Lookin' high, lookin' low
Gonna scare you up and shoot you
'Cause Mr. Charlie told me so

may be the wrong thread but i am anti pumpkin flavored anything. have yet to find something i like. especially beer.

We planted 4 seeds of an heirloom pumpkin breed called "Seminole pumpkins" and now we have 78 pumpkins, so far. There are at least another 40 still on the vine. We can't give these things away fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back