• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids crying doesn’t mean abuse it means he’s being a two year old

Weather for the first half of the week is awful but Thursday onward is glorious. Low 70s, sunny. We’re getting to fall folks.

Kids crying doesn’t mean abuse it means he’s being a two year old

2 is when kids are introduced to masks. 2 yr olds cry about everything.

im not a childcare worker but i probably wouldnt keep shoving it on his face like that but it seems more like this is being recorded for effect so yeah, i think the childcare workers might be abusing this kid.

Anybody got any good chili recipes? I’d like to make one with no beans and don’t want 50 ingredients like Kenji’s.

I think I'm OK with the risk of getting COVID if a 2 year old is going to give it to me. I vote child abuse

I'm doing a dystopian short story unit right now for my freshmen and they're literally all writing that we live in a dystopia because of vaccine and mask mandates and I'm pretty sure that I don't have another decade of this in me.

What would the mortality rate have to be in order for Pubs to change their tune in vax mandates. 10%?

2 is when kids are introduced to masks. 2 yr olds cry about everything.

im not a childcare worker but i probably wouldnt keep shoving it on his face like that but it seems more like this is being recorded for effect so yeah, i think the childcare workers might be abusing this kid.

I thought maybe they were recording it to send to the parents to show then how uncooperative their kid is being.

I’m With You by Avril Lavigne is a low key under appreciated banger.

why would you do that, though?

To show the parents that they are trying to get the kid to follow rules but he just refuses and they need to work on it at home.

The mom is the one that chose to post it on TikTok and then someone else reposted it to twitter. The Day care was not planning a social media blitz, they were probably trying to show the parents that their kid wasn't following the rules and took video evidence because a lot of parents have a hard time believing that their perfect little angle would do something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back