• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anything about kids other than anecdotes, but my friends' kid loves wearing her mask because she thinks it makes her a superhero.

I don't know anything about kids other than anecdotes, but my friends' kid loves wearing her mask because she thinks it makes her a superhero.

I love that my children don't fight me wearing a mask. I hate that my children have to live in a world where that is normalized.

No parent wants their child to face war, disease, or poverty. I'm reminded every time I see them slip it on that I can't protect them from everything. That's good, in some ways; but it's hard.

Thursday night Panthers game and Friday night Wake forest game, with a bunch of blah CFB games on Saturday, makes for a lot of Ryder Cup watching this weekend.

Wo, I just checked and once again I'll get to watch each of my weekend games, though Man United playing at 7:30 on Sat morning is gonna be rough. Two weeks in a row is unheard of. Though we're also seeing my parents this weekend and the Navy game is on national tv Saturday night, which means we'll have to watch that abomination (pops went to the Academy). They're legit one of the worst teams I've ever seen take the field. My wife is absolutely going to hate this weekend. It's gonna be nothing but college football, English football, NFL football and golf.

Thursday night Panthers game and Friday night Wake forest game, with a bunch of blah CFB games on Saturday, makes for a lot of Ryder Cup watching this weekend.

I just cannot dedicate fall daylight weekend hours to televised athletics. Which is why I'm jacked that these games are on weeknights.

Anyone run the Asheville marathon? Is it a tough course? Considering a spring NC marathon.

I just cannot dedicate fall daylight weekend hours to televised athletics. Which is why I'm jacked that these games are on weeknights.

I really hate when the Cowboys play on Thursday, Sunday or Monday nights because I'll stay up to watch it, I'll get drunk and I'll likely be salty when I go to bed at midnight only to have to wake up for work the next morning.

My homeroom is debating Lebron vs MJ right now and it's pretty goddamn entertaining.

I'm considering taking the doors off the Jeep for an extended last hurrah once this rain passes, but 49 degrees on Friday morning is pushing it.

it's gonna be a kickass weather weekend, although the weather to start the week blows.

I'm considering taking the doors off the Jeep for an extended last hurrah once this rain passes, but 49 degrees on Friday morning is pushing it.

Do it, don't be a bitch. Got mine off right meow, also installed of fastback softtop that takes like two seconds to drop off.

I've got the factory Sunrider that is super easy to use.

Boy the US sure does get emotionally invested when things happen to moderately attractive blonde white chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back