• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the premise of Wind River and has a prominent story line in Yellowstone both of which are Taylor Sheridan projects.

Man, Wind River is a brutal and amazing movie. Jeremy Renner is just so good.

Forget the gabby story, I'm still curious af about what the hell happened to that norcal family that all died together on a hike mysteriously (both parents, dog, and baby).

After listening to about a million hours of Dateline podcasts and then tangentially learning about this story, I hope nothing weird ever happens to my wife because 1.) I'll definitely go to jail and 2.) there will be some sort of docudrama about it.

been getting blown up with cold emails for this or that product/service

has anyone ever had a beneficial outcome from email solicitation from an unknown person?

i'm trying to think and coming up with a strong No - they all go into the special filing cabinet at this point.

i've converted some solicitations from local businesses into clients but that's a tiny percentage

full synthetic oil change - 89$
groupon deal - 45$
groupon promo code - 22.50$
samsungpay cashback - 20$

feels p good tbh

I've never changed the oil on my push lawnmower and I bought it for like 120 dollars 7 years ago.

I think you missed the part where I said I bought a lawnmower 7 years ago for $120 and still have never changed the oil. Btw, it still works amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back