• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at VIRGINIA 7 pm FRIDAY, ESPN2

I think this game will resemble the @NCSU game from last year. UVA gets up big early off blown coverages/bad turnovers, we make a decent comeback but cannot stop them on 3rd down.

Fox seems like a bigger loss actually. We get absolutely shredded when we can’t pressure the QB. Shit news all around. We will see if the depth the coaching staff has built pays off.

i usually like your posts Connor, but not tonight. Thanks for the info. Fox has been playing well. Need that deep D line to step up.

If you're going to shoot the messenger, I'm OK with it.

Honestly, this shit sucks. One of the like 3 most-important things I do on a game day has become watching which players are wearing shorts.

Fingers crossed for mandatory injury reports.

Nobody mentioned that UVa had no DL. Hartman had all day that drive.

This is the most time a wake QB has had consistently, ever. Great play calling and drive.

Wow tons of holding on the OL that wasn’t called on that and definitely not a catch. Holmes is out of his depth.

Armstrong can thread some serious needles but that one better come back.

So does Armstrong

Nah. Armstrong has had to be mobile to make plays. Hartman shifted out of the pocket once.

This should be a quick review. It’s a shame it isn’t. There’s nothing more to see here.

Back