• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at VIRGINIA 7 pm FRIDAY, ESPN2

Let’s run the clock while we do it so they don’t have a chance to respond. Claws on is playing this correctly.

Yeah. I posted that with 6:43 left on the clock. There was time to take a quick shot and get the ball back. But now keep draining clock.

i know we like keyshawn but surprising to me how much roberson has been on the sidelines this year.

Oh well. Take the FG. Let’s see what Armstrong does in a 2 min drill.

That makes no sense at all. Run it down their throats down there. Sam also missing some easy throws

Why did we throw when we are averaging 5 and had 3 downs?

Felt cute. Stopped running. Turner was just gashing them. Would have drained more clock and probably scored. Oh well.

Yeah really don't get why we throw twice on second and goal after turner was averaging 6 yds a carry

Absolutely terrible play calling right there.

Yeah, I don't know why they abandoned the run game when it was working so well. I guess they felt they didn't have the space to run it in when they got close.

We’re still going with the landline for the QB call to the booth in 2021. I guess stadium coverage can be spotty.

Back