• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke FB Tickets

deacz

Reaction score
Looking for 9 tickets to the Duke football game. I realize that is a large number but thought I would throw it out there because this game probably will not be super well-attended. Could also do smaller groups of seats nearby. Please DM if you have any to spare.

Thanks.

The standard 4-pak online is $99.00 plus a parking pass. So you can probably get all 9 of you together in the $200 range max.
I've had a group as large as a dozen before, and I was able to call and get one of the ticket reps to help me put together a deal for about $20/ticket.
You can play the wait game and probably find them a lot cheaper on stubhub or from somebody here on the boards, but if you get a week or two out with no decent options I'd try to work a deal with the ticket folks.

Just buy the 9 cheapest tickets. You’ll be able to find a place to sit together easily.

Looking for 9 tickets to the Duke football game. I realize that is a large number but thought I would throw it out there because this game probably will not be super well-attended. Could also do smaller groups of seats nearby. Please DM if you have any to spare.

Thanks.

Wait? Duke has a football team?

Have 2 hill tickets and a LJM parking pass selling as a package for $50, or just parking pass for $35

Just buy the 9 cheapest tickets. You’ll be able to find a place to sit together easily.

Looking for 9 tickets to the Duke football game. I realize that is a large number but thought I would throw it out there because this game probably will not be super well-attended. C

These didn’t age well.
Low expectations can often lead to higher costs. Hope you’ll still be there in force and in Black!

I have 2 extras available for today…..$40 for the pair which is face. PM if interested and we can work out some kind of online exchange.

Looking for 9 tickets to the Duke football game. I realize that is a large number but thought I would throw it out there because this game probably will not be super well-attended. C

These didn’t age well.
Low expectations can often lead to higher costs. Hope you’ll still be there in force and in Black!

Bought 9 good seats from the ticket office and will be there ready to roll! Have 2 kids attending their first Wake home football game. Thanks for the offers here.

Back