• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

I don't understand the Kelly to LSU thing at all. Seems like a desperate move by the LSU AD just wanting a "name" hire after missing on Riley. Kelly doesn't seem to have either super elite coaching or the personality to recruit well enough for LSU. I see a constant 8-4 tenure with that hire.

Thank goodness Clawson signed that extension or we’d all be freaking out right now (I still am a little bit).

Coaches with any kind of continuity at their current gig are gonna have a field day with the portal.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Clawson goes to ND?

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Clawson goes to ND?

Think they would have to miss out on quite a few targets before hiring him. Definitely not impossible, but I would say improbable right now. Good thing that extension got signed last week lol. At least if Claw goes to ND, Wake gets some good money for the next hire.

Back