• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

I truly hope that fake awkward moment augurs things to come for that program.

With Will Wade and Brian Kelly on board, hate watching LSU is going to become a new hobby.

Brian Kelly is the *exact* guy you’d expect to try and fit in by adopting a terrible fake accent his first day on the job. What a doofus.

Apparently there is a private jet owned by the U headed to Las Vegas and back presumably to get Cristobal.

Apparently there is a private jet owned by the U headed to Las Vegas and back presumably to get Cristobal.

I get the personal connections to the U for Cristobal, but he would be beyond foolish to leave Oregon for Miami.

I get the personal connections to the U for Cristobal, but he would be beyond foolish to leave Oregon for Miami.

He might have to play 2nd fiddle to USC from here on out, and Oregon might not be able to recruit CA like they have been. But 2nd fiddle in the PAC-12 beats the hell out of a moribund Miami program. So I agree.

It's not like USC has crappy players right now and it's not like every recruit in CA can go to USC.

JT Daniels, DJ Uiagalelei, CJ Stroud, Bryce Young, and Matt Corrall are all from California. They can't all play at USC at the same time.

Yeah, California's not exactly a tiny state. I'm sure there are enough football players out of the 40 million people there to supply both USC and Oregon.

Been telling you all it’s happening. People from Miami LOVE Miami.

Well, the last coach that left Oregon to take an ACC job in Florida worked out well.

A strong Miami is good for the ACC overall. The coastal division has some many duds in it and needs a power and we almost never play Miami anyway so wouldn't hurt us badly. We'd just have to get used to playing Miami in the ACC championship game :cool:

Don’t they need an AD first?

Why the F would the AD at Clemson go to Miami? That’s crazy to me. I mean, living in Miami would be a million times better than living in Clemson, but otherwise that is a major step down athletics wise.

Back