• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

Twitterverse claiming that LSU and Riley have a verbal agreement to be announced tomorrow.

12-13 million dollars per year is the reported salary, that would be a big move up

If Riley is gone I would like to see Huepel leave UT to go back home. I want the Vol tradition of one year coaches to continue.

Yeah I would have to imagine Huepel is the first call.

Some pretty big speculation that Day is leaving Ohio State for the NFL.

The Lincoln Riley rumor has been out there for a while now. It first emerged during the bye week, and gained traction when his team laid an egg against Baylor after said bye week.

Heupel was fired from OU and is bitter about it. OU needs to aim higher if LR goes.

LR gets a big fat F for his coaching this year. LSU can have his soft Texas Tech ass. The so-called offensive genius whose offenses always go to shit in the second half and whose WRs haven't been open all year. His final gasp at OU may be that shitshow tonight where he out-Aggied the Okie State Aggies, who did everything to give him the game with that collapse after halftime. My only concern is that the recruiting class likely falls apart unless OU lands a homerun hire, and that's not even considering the transfer portal movement. And also, why the fuck go to LSU? I guess for $, but it's a lateral position at best, OU is moving to the SEC, where it will be easier to recruit. LSU has a lot less tolerance for bullshit seasons like the one he just trotted out due to recent success. If being handed the keys to a blue blood job means nothing to him, then he can go fuck himself in Baton Rouge.

riley just said in his postgame "i am not going to be the next head coach at LSU"

Who would be a home run hire for OU?

Fickell would be an obvious choice. His teams play solid, well-rounded football.

They may be able to rent Urban Meyer for a few years. Don't care if he recruits murderers and thugs, he wins.

But LR says he is staying and he sounds more sure of it than Roy Williams did, so there's that.

Back