• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

Really glad we aren’t a carousel participant this year!

Really glad we aren’t a carousel participant this year!

Hope not. I'm not really convinced on contract's I haven't read--nor does it appear the media has read it. If only we got that buy out raised, it was a good deal for us.

Hope not. I'm not really convinced on contract's I haven't read--nor does it appear the media has read it. If only we got that buy out raised, it was a good deal for us.

Stan congratulated Clawson on it in yesterday’s postgame, Clawson said how much he loved Wake, the people he works with and living here, he ain’t going anywhere for awhile at least.

UF about to ruin another promising career.

Quick, someone get the AD to send DR a copy for his approval ASAP.

I would gladly have my career ruined for $15 mm and an annuity to be a Nick Saban assistant or a commentator making $600k a year

Riley to USC. So he wasn’t lying about LSU!

Gonna be a big surprise when he realizes he is making less money at USC with his pay raise after taxes, a new house.

What a fucking pussy. Good riddance, I say, if he doesn't want to coach in the SEC.

Gonna be a big surprise when he realizes he is making less money at USC with his pay raise after taxes, a new house.

What a fucking pussy. Good riddance, I say, if he doesn't want to coach in the SEC.

Was waiting to hear your thoughts.

im stunned

LOL. Based on this logic, there would be no millionaires in California.

Good for Riley and the SEC can suck it.

I mean I guess Lincoln stays big fish in smaller pond in Pac12. Great recruiting area. Easier path to championship

still stunned

Pretty crazy about Riley. Given USC struggles of late I didn’t really see them getting a splashy big name hire.

Back