• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

I'm supposed to take this guy at his word because he has mini-helmets on his desk?

Well for some reason people take the word of that jug-eared Paul Finebaum and basically all he does is sit there while ignorant yahoos phone in.

The Bear on Gameday refused to make a pick in our game. Says if he had to choose one team to win the ACC he's sticking with Clemson.

There are a couple of ncaA football streaming apps out there which should give you a link to the game online.

has anyone seen a blackout map (do they still even make those?)

If it’s blacked out on ESPN3 it’s because it’s on a local broadcast. This is on Bally Sports in Atlanta. We just switched from YouTubeTV to Spectrum and one advantage is getting the regional sports networks back.

You can use a VPN to make it seem like you’re from a location that doesn’t have the game on Bally Sports.

If it helps anyone out, it looks as though the game will be broadcast on Directv channel 646 (Bally Sports South) in the Charlotte area.

The Bear on Gameday refused to make a pick in our game. Says if he had to choose one team to win the ACC he's sticking with Clemson.

Kirk said we had the best chance to win the Atlantic though.

When was that? I’ve been halfway paying attention to Gameday. Don’t remember seeing anything about us. We weren’t on Bear’s board.

If we win today and Clemson loses to BC, I think we will be favored by most to win the ACC.

Miles Fox not dressed, I thought we were pretty sure he’d be back?

They were only on the depth chart. I don’t remember seeing injury news.

When was that? I’ve been halfway paying attention to Gameday. Don’t remember seeing anything about us. We weren’t on Bear’s board.

If we win today and Clemson loses to BC, I think we will be favored by most to win the ACC.

Heard it around 9:30

Nope. I don’t think they picked any ACC games. They mentioned Pitt-Tech earlier though. Reminded me why I don’t watch Gameday. It’s just SEC propaganda.

If it’s blacked out on ESPN3 it’s because it’s on a local broadcast. This is on Bally Sports in Atlanta. We just switched from YouTubeTV to Spectrum and one advantage is getting the regional sports networks back.

Thank you for this, no fucking idea what Bally Sports is but I somehow get it.

Back