• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

I’ve decided I want our little slow mesh operation to make a statement with a long bomb on our first play from scrimmage. “Hi! We’re ranked. Welcome to Winston.”

I’ve decided I want our little slow mesh operation to make a statement with a long bomb on our first play from scrimmage. “Hi! We’re ranked. Welcome to Winston.”

We didn't see any bombs against UVa so I think we're due now. Now that we're ranked, there will be highlights running during the other games including UGA vs. Arkansas and Michigan vs. Wisconsin.

We didn't see any bombs against UVa so I think we're due now. Now that we're ranked, there will be highlights running during the other games including UGA vs. Arkansas and Michigan vs. Wisconsin.

Yaaaaaaaaassssssss

We did against FSU, and it was a beautiful thing to watch!

Perusing the Louisville boards, lot of respect for Wake and Clawson but you have the usual faction who are astonished that Wake would ever be favored by any amount over Louisville and who think they'll win big.

Perusing the Louisville boards, lot of respect for Wake and Clawson but you have the usual faction who are astonished that Wake would ever be favored by any amount over Louisville and who think they'll win big.

Having interacted with a few of them at the Orange Bowl, this statement in no way surprises me.

If anyone needs tickets, DM me. I have multiple on the hill and the main priority is making sure they go to a Wake fan.

Unless we go into 3OT, you're fine. It's well under 2 hours, even with game/fair traffic.

The first TD to Morin was "only" 39 yards because that was all Wake needed. It could have gone for however many Wake needed at the time.

Having interacted with a few of them at the Orange Bowl, this statement in no way surprises me.

The good thing about Louisville fans is they bring the "L" with them and take it back when they leave.

The good thing about Louisville fans is they bring the "L" with them and take it back when they leave.

Good one. I recall walking into the stadium and yelling "Go Deacs" to another Wake fan. A Louisville fan turned around and said LOUDLY, "Fuck You!!". Didn't bother me but my 10 year old grandson was with me at the time.

According to some of their fans I ran into the day after, Wake had to play the game of its life just to keep it competitive and Louisville had to play their worst

Will I be able to watch this game on YouTube TV with the sports package?

Doesn’t look like it. How in the holy hell is a ranked ACC team game not available for viewing with all the streaming options available these days? No wonder the ACC sucks. Okay go wants to play in a league when you can’t even be sure that your game will be televised. If ACC doesn’t fix this, league will continue to fade into oblivion.

Doesn’t look like it. How in the holy hell is a ranked ACC team game not available for viewing with all the streaming options available these days? No wonder the ACC sucks. Okay go wants to play in a league when you can’t even be sure that your game will be televised. If ACC doesn’t fix this, league will continue to fade into oblivion.
By then the SEC will be seducing WF for our vaunted record.

UVA defensive scheme really concentrated on stopping any long pass plays. They preferred to lose by making Wake go on long sustained drives of 10+ plays. Most teams will screw up and stop themselves. So far, Wake gas rarely done that. Wake can and has run 10-15 play drives with very little negative yardage. It gets demoralizing for a defense to keep giving up modest yardage yet getting beaten up all the way to touchdown.

I'm supposed to be in Charlotte by 630 Saturday evening, so I hope we beat the hell out of them and I can leave early, because I'll have to shower.

Come on Deacs..help a brother out!

Indeed, showers are required for entry into the Queen City.

I’m so sick of bitching about Bally. I also deal with it with Braves’ fans. Anyone can watch this game. Figure it out. It’s on TV. Remember in ‘06 when our game against an SEC opponent, Ole Miss, literally wasn’t on tv? It’s not our fault people are cord cutters.

Back