• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

I see it's Family Weekend....

With the ranking plus hopefully good weather, I'll be surprised if don't see a 30,000 + crowd.

I'm thinking the same thing but there are still plenty of seats available on the Wake website, mostly on the away sideline. Hoping to see a big increase in ticket purchases this week, and I'm hoping families don't evacuate at halftime like they often do. I'm sure mine knows better than that. Go Deacs!

Louisville’s defense looks to present another challenge to our OL and RBs.
Lville’s QB Cunningham is the real deal in terms of essential talent.
They’re playing with a lot of confidence and would love nothing more than to spoil the party in Groves Stadium and on snuggly Deacon Hill.

And the Deacs would like nothing more than to kick their ass and continue their winning streak. I'll side with them.

For those looking for "cheap" seats, I have a sweet pair of 5th row seats at the 20 yardline that I'm selling for $25 each if anyone needs em, $50 for the pair - deacon fans only obviously but I'm assuming that's pretty much everyone who reads this board. StubHub has seats for $28 but they're either on Deacon Hill or 30-50 rows higher than mine. Wish I was coming down for the game but I've been hesitant to travel during COVID. I will be at the Cuse and BC away games though. Both teams are requiring vaccinations to attend for anyone who is planning on making those trips. Email me at (my OGBoards Username - Brendan207) at gmail dot com if you want em.

For those looking for "cheap" seats, I have a sweet pair of 5th row seats at the 20 yardline that I'm selling for $25 each if anyone needs em, $50 for the pair - deacon fans only obviously but I'm assuming that's pretty much everyone who reads this board. StubHub has seats for $28 but they're either on Deacon Hill or 30-50 rows higher than mine. Wish I was coming down for the game but I've been hesitant to travel during COVID. I will be at the Cuse and BC away games though. Both teams are requiring vaccinations to attend for anyone who is planning on making those trips. Email me at (my OGBoards Username - Brendan207) at gmail dot com if you want em.

i'll take them

Carolina/Dixie Classic Fair is this weekend as well, so plan accordingly for traffic and parking. It is amazing to me that Wake can't get the ACC to schedule a road game the weekend of the fair.

I'm not sure that Wake doesn't like having a home game during the fair. They are selling fair/game ticket packages for this weekend.

I think that they do like it because it seems like we have at least one home game during the fair every year.

On that note, I'm looking for a Parking Pass for Saturday. Let me know if anyone has an extra.

I think that they do like it because it seems like we have at least one home game during the fair every year.

On that note, I'm looking for a Parking Pass for Saturday. Let me know if anyone has an extra.

Me too, if anyone has an another extra.

Carolina/Dixie Classic Fair is this weekend as well, so plan accordingly for traffic and parking. It is amazing to me that Wake can't get the ACC to schedule a road game the weekend of the fair.

Its amazing to me that fair still exists. Any of you entering your prized pig this year?

I'm supposed to be in Charlotte by 630 Saturday evening, so I hope we beat the hell out of them and I can leave early, because I'll have to shower.

Come on Deacs..help a brother out!

Back