• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where do you think Brian Laundrie is Hiding?

Got a nose job, grew a beard, put on a hairpiece, lost some weight, and left the country. It's easy to cross the southern frontier these days.

The keys in Florida. No one down there cares about anyone else and there are enough remote ones that he should be able to hide out for a while.

This begs the question though, is a life on the run really that appealing?

It is hard to really grasp, I guess, but there are plenty of places in the middle of central south Florida, between Lake Okeechobee and Lake Kissimmee, that someone could hide out for months and maybe years. Like Basinger, Grape Hammock, Lorida are "towns that are literally in the middle of no where and any people you run into are almost certainly anti-government, anti-authority people that will either leave him be or help. He is probably staying with a friend out in Okeechobee county somewhere.

It is hard to really grasp, I guess, but there are plenty of places in the middle of central south Florida, between Lake Okeechobee and Lake Kissimmee, that someone could hide out for months and maybe years. Like Basinger, Grape Hammock, Lorida are "towns that are literally in the middle of no where and any people you run into are almost certainly anti-government, anti-authority people that will either leave him be or help. He is probably staying with a friend out in Okeechobee county somewhere.

Can I go visit?

Has Nancy Grace solved it yet? or at least ruined the lives of his family?

Got a nose job, grew a beard, put on a hairpiece, lost some weight, and left the country. It's easy to cross the southern frontier these days.

I've thought about this a little bit: could I figure out a way out of the country like this if I had to

I don't think so -- I don't even know where to begin on the big stuff like fake passports

I guess I'd download a Tor browser first and try to find whatever filled the gap left by Silk Road, but after that, who knows

I've thought about this a little bit: could I figure out a way out of the country like this if I had to

I don't think so -- I don't even know where to begin on the big stuff like fake passports

I guess I'd download a Tor browser first and try to find whatever filled the gap left by Silk Road, but after that, who knows

Juice, I could hide you for years in the holler. You don't have anything to worry about buddy.

Can I go visit?

I took my daughter camping at Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park in March, an hour and a half west of Vero Beach and 2.5 hours east of Sarasota, it was awesome. So fucking quiet.

I don't believe he's in Mexico, or anywhere else in South or Central America. I can't imagine how that would work out for him, if he speaks very little Spanish.

Read an article this morning about possible sightings outside of Boone, so maybe he could be somewhere off the Appalachian Trail. I know that the main trails are often heavily visited, but there's a ton of offshoot trails that a more experienced hiker could know about, and steer clear of most of the rest of the visiting public.

A buddy of mine swore that he met Eric Rudolph near Boone on the App Trail when he was on the run from the Feds

I just did my part.

He's not in my house. Or immediate yard. Can't speak for sure about the woods behind my home, but if he's out there he's probably not getting caught.

Remember when they found the Boston Marathon bomber hiding in a boat in some guy's backyard?

Now that was a plan that wasn't well thought out.

Back