• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where do you think Brian Laundrie is Hiding?

I've thought about this a little bit: could I figure out a way out of the country like this if I had to

I don't think so -- I don't even know where to begin on the big stuff like fake passports

I guess I'd download a Tor browser first and try to find whatever filled the gap left by Silk Road, but after that, who knows

Find a port or some docks in south Florida, find a fishing boat, see if someone wants to make a couple hundred bucks. Say you're meeting friends in the Bahamas, but you missed a flight, ask if they can drop you off. Then you are just another face in the Bahamas. Once you are out of the US, you are far less notorious. From there you island hop a little bit doing the same thing until you find some work that pays in cash. By that time your hair is long you have a beard, tanner and leaner than before. Just another ex pat who ran away from there problems.

Whitey Bulgers problem was he stayed in the US.

Did anyone watch that show on... I think it was CBS... about whether or not you could run away with ~24hrs head start and avoid being found for 30 days (with a full team of investigators looking for you)? Husband and I came up with a reasonable plan for what we'd do, but realistically I don't know. We have enough wilderness around us but then it becomes a wilderness survival situation, and that's hard without giving yourself away with cooking fires, etc.

Looks like we have answer, he's been hiding with the fishes.

so what happened to these people? some kind of drug lord thing where they both got got?

Either that or he could do #vanlife but had no real survival skills

That’s what I’m thinking. All this time he was a few miles from home. Definitely suggests his family helped him.

It is hard to really grasp, I guess, but there are plenty of places in the middle of central south Florida, between Lake Okeechobee and Lake Kissimmee, that someone could hide out for months and maybe years. Like Basinger, Grape Hammock, Lorida are "towns that are literally in the middle of no where and any people you run into are almost certainly anti-government, anti-authority people that will either leave him be or help. He is probably staying with a friend out in Okeechobee county somewhere.

Wow. Very creative name for a community in Florida.

That’s what I’m thinking. All this time he was a few miles from home. Definitely suggests his family helped him.

Maybe initially. Think he’s been dead for quite some time now in the Park. Maybe about a week since going there.

Back