• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where do you think Brian Laundrie is Hiding?

ChrisTheDeacm89

Reaction score
I'm having trouble remembering anything of this sort that seems to have captivated most of mainstream America since the OJ trial.

I've been to the Carlton Reserve, and I cannot fathom anyone surviving in that swamp for this long. If I had to list three top locations for his current whereabouts, I'd go with:

1. Somewhere along the Appalachian Trail.
2. Canada (possible sighting in Toronto)
3. Laundrie residence (possible hiding space in their house?)

1. Maybe, but it would have to be remote enough that other people wouldn't spot him/he'd have to be self-sufficient enough to not really need to go into town.
2. Maybe. I would hope they've got any travel/flight data and aren't disclosing bc of ongoing investigation rules, etc.
3. I'd think thermal cameras would have already ruled that out (if they went there with a warrant).

I've honestly not been following along that closely; what happened to her is terrible, and I am so sorry for her family... but I'm a bit miffed at the attention this case is getting compared to countless other missing person cases that are ongoing/cold.

1. Maybe, but it would have to be remote enough that other people wouldn't spot him/he'd have to be self-sufficient enough to not really need to go into town.
2. Maybe. I would hope they've got any travel/flight data and aren't disclosing bc of ongoing investigation rules, etc.
3. I'd think thermal cameras would have already ruled that out (if they went there with a warrant).

I've honestly not been following along that closely; what happened to her is terrible, and I am so sorry for her family... but I'm a bit miffed at the attention this case is getting compared to countless other missing person cases that are ongoing/cold.

She was an attractive young white woman. There unfortunately isn’t anything else to explain beyond that.

She was an attractive young white woman. There unfortunately isn’t anything else to explain beyond that.

Oh, I know exactly WHY... hence being annoyed.

I haven’t been following it that closely but it seems like the dude is just hiding out somewhere with his family. He could just be with a distant relative somewhere.

Oh I am sure that mostly explains it. But, I do think this case is a little unique and intriguing - thus the interest and focus. I mean a young couple goes exploring via "van life", documenting it via social media, then the girl is reported missing and the guy just casually shows up back at home in the girl's van without telling anyone and refuses to talk to the police. What?

He's been in Venezuela for almost a week is my guess. He and his Dad had a week and a half to get him ready and on the way before LE got wind of anything. Cash, supplies, ID, transportation- all easily gathered with no heat on, and on his way.

My money is on out of the country. Going south (Mexico, Central America, South America) makes more sense to me than north, but definitely somewhere without an extradition treaty.

Read an article today saying that a rancher familiar with the preserve doesn't think there's a dead body because there haven't been any circling buzzards. Also, evidently people intent on committing suicide frequently take their cell phones as a means of locating their remains.

Dog the Bounty Hunter is in the case. Will be solved shortly..

If your son came home from a trip with his fiance without her and driving her van - presumably you know something bad has happened to her - would you help him disappear? I know I would want to protect my kid, but I just don't think I would...

I'm thinking the father ends up being an accomplice in all of this.

LOL Dog the Bounty Hunter.

I can now firmly report that he isn't hiding in BBD's gaping anus. I had my suspicions.

He's not on the AT. I've hiked the entirety of the trail from Springer up to Pennsylvania and it's not nearly as remote as people think. It's also really heavily traversed, even at this time of year. Someone would've seen him by this point.

Back