• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mark Packer and " The Swiss"

macktheknife

Reaction score
Used to piss me off, but if I was in charge of Wake Marketing, I would totally embrace this. Order 30 thousand Swiss Flags on a stick and pass them out. Guaranteed center stage on Sports Center. Millions of internet views. The team nobody hates. Half the country would jump on the Wake bandwagon. Absolute guaranteed home run hit. Packer said yesterday he's putting a Swiss Flag in their shit studio. Let's do this.

Since I'm totally out of market, would someone kindly tell me what all this "Swiss" shit refers to.

Apologize for my denseness, but can you connect the dots for me?

the swiss thing is packer's shtick where he notes that no one hates wake and that we're basically switzerland of the ACC. to even discuss it elevates that jackass' opinion beyond where it belongs. he's a dick (like his dad) and no one actually likes listening to him.

And mack is an idiot for suggesting we embrace it, but he should feel free to float it by the AD.

And remember…….all Swiss are armed.

Nah. Just wave white flags, and play and sing Deacon Blues. That should do the trick.

Nah. Just wave white flags, and play and sing Deacon Blues. That should do the trick.

It is generally considered heresy to mention that song. I put out a hit on that Fagen asshole years ago, but it was never cashed. Pity.

the swiss thing is packer's shtick where he notes that no one hates wake and that we're basically switzerland of the ACC. to even discuss it elevates that jackass' opinion beyond where it belongs. he's a dick (like his dad) and no one actually likes listening to him.

I mean Packer sucks but I know literally no one that hates Wake.

Sports radio is dumb as shit, especially something as “clever” as this.

0d02e164-b6c9-4b95-b61a-d92755854b49_text.gif

Back