• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What record will Wake football have going into the UNC game?

??

• Total voters

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Poll

Wake is currently 5-0.

The next three games are
@Syracuse
@Army
Duke

Lol, it matters absolutely zero that fans think ahead. I hate to break it to you, but y'all aren't playing the game.

figure we should have about an 80%+ of winning each game (roughly equates to being a 10pt fav) so i think there’s a greater than 50% chance of going 8-0

It’s a message board! We truly don’t need to be thinking one game at a time. In fact I want to know what everyone thinks our record will be between now and the next time we play UNC after this season.

I posted this sentiment half-jokingly in another thread, but, seriously, I'll let the team worry about taking it one game at a time. Y'all, you're not playing the games. Your intense focus on Syracuse this week won't help the team win. I'm sorry.

I'll worry about my golf game one round at a time. We'll also be 8-0 going into UNC. Already got my tickets and really want to smash those no talent assclowns in Chapel Hill to go 9-0.

You are all talking about the next game and forgetting about the full week of practice beforehand. Come on guys, focus up.

Just as Clawson is such a good fit for Wake, Jeff Monken seems similarly to fit very well at Army. It's at West Point. The triple option is difficult to defend. Army squeaks out a narrow victory.

Just as Clawson is such a good fit for Wake, Jeff Monken seems similarly to fit very well at Army. It's at West Point. The triple option is difficult to defend. Army squeaks out a narrow victory.

You talking about the team that lost by double digits to a 1-3 Ball State team?

Some of us are optimistic, and some unduly demented. I like it!

Ball state was able to hold army to 3.5 yd per run.

was leaning towards 7-1, but then I went to Twitter and noticed the perfectly reasonable and smart UL fanbase noting that the ACC was now fixing games in WF's favor, so I'm going with 13-0 as my answer

Back