• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Fantasy NBA - General Talk

If this league doesn't pan out, I'd love to join your league. I'd also love to have you in this league. I'll go ahead and put you down.

Is it yahoo? Do I need to send you my email? And what the fuck is kyrie doing now? Wackadoodle has gone from flat earther to anti vaxer. He's gonna fuck up someone's team or take them to the promised land. One or the other

jaybone, it's Yahoo. I'll send out signup information after we get at least 10.

What's the setup for your league? When is the draft?

I'm cutting off sign-up for the OGBoards league by tomorrow at noon. If we get 10, we'll do the league. If not, we won't.

Last edited:
Have 2 spots now, possibly 4 ...

$100 dues, 16 teams, $1,600 in payouts. There are weekly $10 category awards ($200 total), mid-season awards (1st place $50; 2nd place $25), regular season payouts (1st place $125; 2nd place $75; 3rd place $25; best record last half $50), and then at least a $75 payout to all 6 playoff participants (6th place $75; 5th place $100; 4th place $125; 3rd place $150; 2nd place $200; 1st place $325) and the consolation bracket winner ($75).

No keepers, so you are not starting behind. The draft is on Sunday night at 8:30PM. I need your email address to invite you (can send me a notification here and post here for me to look), and I would ideally like to zip up the $100 24 hrs before the draft. When all 16 owners are paid up, I release the draft order and I do allow owners to swap draft positions up to about an hr before the draft.

There are maybe 1 or 2 ogboard participants, maybe. No RJ if that is a variable ...

Everything else is essentially like your league. 10 starters (yahoo standard), 3 bench spots, 2 IL and 2 IL+. Categories are FG%, FT%, total 3s, O-boards, total boards, assists, assist-TO ratio, steals, blocks, total points. O-boards and ASS-TO are the non-standard ones.

And palma was the dude who bailed AFTER missing the draft because he didn't like his team. Couldn't remember ;-)

If your league happens, I will just let my auto list pick my team until I get there - my draft starts 30 minutes ahead of yours. I always think the last 5 picks are almost more important than picks 2 thru 5 anyway. Leagues can be won by good late round drafting ;-)

Last edited:
Head to head or season long? Can’t remember.

If we don’t get 2 more for this league in 20 min, we won’t do it. Sucks.

Yeah. We have a few new players but some of last year’s players couldn’t do it.

I have one maybe two spots for my league. It is pretty chill, but it is $100. Pretty active owners but I wouldn't call anyone a ringer. There is one guy who always finishes in the top 4 but each year he somehow gets the perfect draft slot (like about 3rd) even though it is randomly generated. He always drafts guys that leave me scratching my head a bit and then they are lights out (e.g., TJ Warren several years ago when he was in PHX).

Draft is at 8:30pm on Sunday night. I'd like to zip this up and get everyone paid so I can release the draft order and everyone can prepare a bit over the weekend. I also allow guys to trade draft picks ahead of the draft - so I might offer someone my 3rd rd pick in exchange for their 4th rd pick to swap spots in the first round. Trades like that.

League full now.

PHDeac with the 1st pick in the fantasy draft per the randomized Yahoo draft thingy.

I'm 4th.

PH - I would swap 1st and 2nd rd picks with you (I have the 4th/29th pick). I am actually super psyched at 4 as I have a clear #1, then 2-4 evenly ranked and pretty close to #1, and then 5-about 12 evenly ranked but a further down in preference (e.g., I have been burned by Towns before) ... so not pushing that hard for any draft swaps ...

Back