• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC Ticket Question

awakegirl

Reaction score
Hopefully it’s okay to ask this here. I’m a Deacon club member, but I don’t purchase season tickets because I live in New England. In the past when I’ve gone to games in Boston or NY, I usually splurge and buy the best available on stubhub. I’d really like to take my kids to the BC game and because of that, I’d like to sit in the Wake section since my boys watch all the games, love the players and would get a lot out the part of the game (which I hope they still do) when they come over to the Wake fan section at the end, etc. Any tips on how to do this? Do I just contact the Deacon club or is there some kind of lottery? Or did I miss it? Sorry for being a little clueless, but it’s my first experience doing this and the three biggest little Deac fans in New England are pretty pumped. TIA!

https://godeacs.com/staff-directory

Scroll down almost to the bottom of the listings for the folks in the ticket office and shoot most any of them an email. My experience with help for away games has been pretty good regardless of who I contacted directly, as he/she will either handle it or forward you to someone who deals more directly with your needs.

The deadline for ordering away game tickets through wake was stupid early this year, no idea why. I think it was August 31.

But talking to a ticket rep on the phone might still work in your favor. Hope y’all can make it!

I called the ticket office and bought tickets to Army today. No big deal. Assume they will have plenty for BC since the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Just call the ticket office.

Make sure you let the ticket office staff know that you are a DC member.

Does anybody know if a non Deacon Club member can still purchase away tickets through the ticket office?

Visiting section at the BC stadium has pretty good seats also. I hope you guys have fun. It's a neat place to watch a game.

i am a deacon club member and have called the ticket office on numerous occasions. They are awesome. always try to help and always try to do the right thing. A+ in my book. they will find a way to get you in.

I'm a current student so not sure I'm going to be able to shell out whatever donation is required do join especially if it's just for one game. Will join after I graduate for sure.

It wouldn't hurt to give them a call, and ask. They will likely have plenty of tickets. The ticket office is does an outstanding job, and provides top notch service. I have had season tickets for 15 years, and felt taken care of every year.

I'm a current student so not sure I'm going to be able to shell out whatever donation is required do join especially if it's just for one game. Will join after I graduate for sure.

I've been to plenty of away games. You shouldn't have any trouble buying tickets from Wake. Just call them, whether you're a Deacon Club member or not.

Back