• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 25-9 (13-7), KP#33

Once he stops playing, sounds like he would be a great recruiter for some college team.

What are you even talking about? Old Town has gotten a lot of attention across the industry since the renovation by Crenshaw/Coore. Golf as it #41 in the US and Golf Digest has it #92 in the US. Golf course rankings are very subjective but I certainly trust them more than I do you, although I am sure you have played every course in the top 100, right?

I know I’m dumb. Old town is properly ranked by Golf Magazine in between Oak Hill & Winged Foot. And Cameron Indoor is a piece of trash. Maybe I’ll learn one day. Lol

I know I’m dumb. Old town is properly ranked by Golf Magazine in between Oak Hill & Winged Foot. And Cameron Indoor is a piece of trash. Maybe I’ll learn one day. Lol

What exactly do you know about golf course design? Why are Oak Hill and Winged Foot automatically so much better - because they are famous? Kind of like Cameron, huh?

There are plenty of courses on that list that I have never heard of - many ranked ahead of courses that are much more well known - I am not going to automatically assume that the people putting the list together are idiots because they have ranked courses I have never heard of ahead of famous courses - and neither should you.

It is not like Old Town is some random muni - it is a classic Perry Maxwell design with a renovation done by arguably the greatest modern golf course design team - Crenshaw and Coore. I don't have a dog in the fight here and have only played OTCC a few times but you are showing your ignorance with these comments.

Back